Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

going out in daytime

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Hello
long story short, I have the choice of going out with this milf sunday during daytime or at night. This would be our third date and she still has not put out although we got into some deep kissing last time.
There is this event sunday night that's giving out free unlimited food that I would like to go to if possible, which means I would have to go out with the milf when the sun is out.
Do you think I can still escalate as much during the day? I dont know, for some reason, I feel like I can be bolder at night. And I remember reading somewhere that night time is more sexual than day time. I feel like daytime going out is for friendzoned guys?
If necessary, I can forgo the free event and go out with the milf at night, but only if you guys think night time is better.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Why can’t you bring her to the food thing?
excellent question! because my relatives will be there and I dont want them to see her with me because they will start gossiping.
 
Top