Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on vacation with your sister

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I have quite a few friends who have done this. Their sisters are educated, late 20s, look decent. They go on a trip together overseas to Japan to Italy or something. Go sightseeing, eat together, go on tours, share a hotel room with 2 beds.

Is this not strange? Doesn’t it mean they are desperately in love with their sister? I won’t even talk to my female cousin for more than 30 seconds alone, yet alone go on a 1-on-1 trip with her.

Thoughts?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily weird. No different than going on vacation with your brother or your parents.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda weird to me. Coz they might want to hook up with some guy and I don't want to see that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Not necessarily weird. No different than going on vacation with your brother or your parents.
It is weird, once family vacation time in the adolescent age is over and done, it’s not normal unless a man is abnormally close to his sister or they both have no other spare time options …
Adulthood usually changes the earlier sibling role interaction template forever…

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the relationship you have with your family. Some people get along great with their families. I personally can't stand being around my mother for more than a couple of hours let alone a whole day while other people would love to spend an entire day with their mother.

Reaction score
It's not weird.. but why I would have a much better time going with my friends. The fact that they are choosing their sister over their tribe is weird.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have quite a few friends who have done this. Their sisters are educated, late 20s, look decent. They go on a trip together overseas to Japan to Italy or something. Go sightseeing, eat together, go on tours, share a hotel room with 2 beds.

Is this not strange? Doesn’t it mean they are desperately in love with their sister? I won’t even talk to my female cousin for more than 30 seconds alone, yet alone go on a 1-on-1 trip with her.

Thoughts?
They lucky they have a sister I guess to do that with. They have more exposure with the opposite sex within their age group so interactions with women don't seem so foreign.