It's my first time going on one and pretty much everyone has said that it's a party on a boat and a great way to meet people. I would imagine it's like fishing with dynamite in terms of getting pu$$y. Anyone here with experience?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Going on Carnival in December for my birthday. Decided to treat myself.Which cruise ship are you going on? Which time of the year? If you want college girls it’s best to go during spring break time.
You should be fine. Carnival caters to the party crowd. And honestly you might even be able to hookup with a ship employee if you try hard enough. There’s some really cute girls that work on the ones I’ve been on and they’re all Latina!Going on Carnival in December for my birthday. Decided to treat myself.
Most cruises have discos every night and dance classes. Plus there are lots of activities such as excursions. One downside would be that a lot of the younger women are probably there with family and there are a lot of old people. Plus, the drinks will be expensive.It's my first time going on one and pretty much everyone has said that it's a party on a boat and a great way to meet people. I would imagine it's like fishing with dynamite in terms of getting pu$$y. Anyone here with experience?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I bought the Cheers package which includes all drinks basically. I’ll report back.Most cruises have discos every night and dance classes. Plus there are lots of activities such as excursions. One downside would be that a lot of the younger women are probably there with family and there are a lot of old people. Plus, the drinks will be expensive.
You’re going to have to drink A TON for that to pay off. Or buy a lot of drinks for girls.I bought the Cheers package which includes all drinks basically. I’ll report back.
It's $60 a day. That shouldn't be too hard.You’re going to have to drink A TON for that to pay off. Or buy a lot of drinks for girls.
Been on 3... most fun I have ever hadIt's my first time going on one and pretty much everyone has said that it's a party on a boat and a great way to meet people. I would imagine it's like fishing with dynamite in terms of getting pu$$y. Anyone here with experience?