Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

going into business with former fling/gf?

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I am considering becoming business partners with a girl G. The business idea is Gs and is really good. I would do the business management side of it. We have 5 more persons involved for respective areas.

G background
-----------------
We worked together on a job say 3-4 years ago. We kept in contact via email but both had partners at that stage. Nothing serious. I broke up with my GF and was single about 6 months and started hanging out with G. We started to get physical and hang out more and I told her I loved her (very quickly). We hung out more but it was obvious to me that we had no future (incompatible lifestyles).

I broke up which was received mutually. We both agreed we were never a couple anyway - just a fling.

It has now been about 2 years. She has had many relationships and is in one currently.

We stay in sporadic contact as friends.

I have absolutely no feelings for her in that way. I do not even want anything physical.

BUSINESS?

Verdict?

What should I watch out for?

*there is a fair bit of contact early on but then not as much. I want to get out of the business pretty quickly. I see it as a 5 year learning process.

I have a limited experience in developing and running businesses.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me the issue will lie largely on business risk, not the fact she's a former fling. Also, since the emotional attachment isn't there I don't see much of a problem. Just get all the legal stuff of the business sorted out so every business partner knows how much he/she has in it, etc.

Good luck on your startup!

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys - my biggest concern is the business. I am not putting much money into it but a LOT of time.

I would hate for that time to be wasted but I always manage to make the most out of situations in the sense that even if it flops then I shall meet some contacts and develop some skills and experience.

I shall keep in touch :)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yendor28
thanks guys - my biggest concern is the business. I am not putting much money into it but a LOT of time.

I would hate for that time to be wasted but I always manage to make the most out of situations in the sense that even if it flops then I shall meet some contacts and develop some skills and experience.

I shall keep in touch :)
Time IS money.

Be VERY selective of who you enter into business with. ESPECIALLY so with people who you are related to or are friends with. EVEN MORE SO with someone who you have been romantically involved with. I would say NEVER get involved with an ex lover, but hey, never say never.