Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going Gray?!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been noticing that I am going gray latley and I want to know for those who have experienced it if they've done something about it?! did you let it go gray or colored it?! if you did let it go gray did you find it more difficult to have success with picking up women in their early 20's?! (more sh1t tests then usual? or have they've completely rebbuffed your advances?!)

thanks.

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bit on my sides/temple area. Nobody really seems to notice unless they really look at it. I do keep my hair really short though. Too short to bother dyeing it.

Just be thankful it's still there. They say that grey hairs don't fall out :)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Girls love it. Even young ones.
Yep, I've had loads of positive "silver fox" type comments since I've started greying on the sides, now I'm rocking a nazi haircut it shows up even more http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f_gu7jJ5BcE/TdaLS-J3J1I/AAAAAAAAAIE/-OLfne6td4g/s1600/1305759394376.jpg And don't believe the hype about beards either, no joke the really feminine type chicks love them, a great tool for weeding out the butch penis envying pantsuit type ones who carry chips on their shoulders I've also noticed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty much all gray. I know several guys here who claim they are more successful "spitting game" since coloring their hair. But I think colored hair on guys looks fake.

Honestly, I have never noticed any difference at all in the way women have treated me since I've gone gray. I know that seems counterintuitive to a guy, but women aren't as attracted to youth clues like men are. Men desire young, fertile women. If anything, women seem to place more value on me now than ever, even younger ones.

I've asked a lot of women if I should color my hair, and most say they like it the way it is. Some point to some guy who colors his and say how lousy it looks. Some are vehemently opposed. I know they say don't listen to what women say, but I haven't found a good reason to color it yet. The gray doesn't seem to be hurting me any.

Personally, I'd rather have my old dark brown hair back, but no one else seems to care. For the OP, who is just starting to go gray, women love the salt and pepper, that shouldn't be a problem.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look at clooney...lots of women

look at berlisconi ...lots of women but we all laugh at him because he's a standing joke with his died hair, he only got the women because of his $$$