Ok first of all two views on your mindset:
1) It's great that you want to go for the homerun as soon as possible. Your goal is clear and you are willing to do everything to reach it.
2) The first view comes along with a problem though, and that's you only focussing on the outcome/goal. And by doing so neglecting important steps to take things to another level.
What you should always keep in mind is to have fun. You're free to do whatever you want (within the limitations of the law), and so you should act accordingly. By not limiting yourself to the outcome. My advice: make it a great night out, girls come in the 2nd place.
With that in mind I can elaborate on your situation. I've been there so I know what you're talking about. You said you had a great convo, but then don't knew what to do next. It's quitte simple: be BAD. I hope you're at the level that you know she's giving you IOI's. At this point she WANTS you to do something else than talk my friend. At this point you should take her somewhere else in the club (the launch area) and ISOLATE. This is key, because once she's isolated her defences will be gone. Ever noticed how a HB can be a straight b|tch when she's with her friends, and totally yours once you got her alone. Yes isolate I can't stress that enough. Once isolated be BAD and immediately start kissing her, they love it when you take control. Do some push & pull, look her deep in the eyes a couple off times and vary between short and passionate kissing.
Heavy kino needs to be applied now, smell her and tell she smells nice. Keep the kissing going now. Then suddenly STOP. This move is one I always use and it works like a charme for me. I stop and tell her I think I'm going to another place, then get up and slowly start leaving. **Notice that this does three things:
1)You test her
2)You create a challenge/mystery
3)You show her you can leave any time you want
She will probably yell wait, grab you and pull you back. And then my friend your in, because now you got all the power.
Give her a remark like:"What do I get i return if I stay?"
Now 9 out of 10 she asks: "What do you want?"
You want to lay her, be BAD and tell her to come along with you (don't tell her were you're going anticipation + mystery). Take her home or in the nearby dark alley (since you want it fast right) or tell her you want to see the inside of her bedroom. In short be direct now, she's into you already so just be BAD. The rest is up to you.
**Notice I did not say to be a man but to be BAD. This is because if you want to lay a HB the first night you meet things need to go on a faster pace, being a man alone won't cut it. You have to skip certain parts of the seduction game, or go faster with it. Attraction is important, convo less. Therefore you need to isolate as soon as you can. You know the song "bad intensions"of Dr.Dre listen to it and you know exactly what I'm talking about.