Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
its over manAt that age, focus entirely on ur studies, don't get side tracked with women.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
and? I did teach older people before on several lvl on computers, maybe even here, would that lower his value?its over man
people 5 years younger than him will teach him
I generally found the older professors to be my favorite. They’ve been teaching the same course for 20 years, so they know exactly which areas that students have the most difficulty. And they usually have a passion for the subject and for teaching if they’ve been at it that long. And a chill grandfatherly attitude too.get info on teachers, first semester is hard since you don't know anyone, but after search for the good teachers and evade bad ones, and yes there is a lot of bad ones on colleges, who only care about vomiting the books, and never take classes with said teachers if you can avoid, normally more then one give the same classes so sometimes its better for your sanity, to look for the best one.
I did classes even out of my building, because the best one was giving class in another building and I could get permition in doing so. also don't matter the age of the person teaching, what is matter is if he can teach you something, also note sometimes you will learn nothing and will just memo to get a passing grade
meh not really I had bad on old and young teachers, and good from both, a good teacher even when young will care about you learning and if he see the class having a hard time on grades will ask for a feedback, the bad ones don't care, and the older they get worse they becomeI generally found the older professors to be my favorite. They’ve been teaching the same course for 20 years, so they know exactly which areas that students have the most difficulty. And they usually have a passion for the subject and for teaching if they’ve been at it that long. And a chill grandfatherly attitude too.
But I’m sure there are some great younger instructors too.
Also, for all your classes, try to ace the first exam to get your average up. The early material is the easiest. Don’t slack in the beginning of a semester and try to raise your average later. You’re creating double work for yourself because the material gets harder.
Maybe 100 percent on first exam, 90 percent on second exam and 83 on third exam. You can slip a little as the semester goes on and still do well grade-wise.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
What a dumb post, not sure if you are serious. His goal should be to get the degree but if he has the opportunity to chat up some young hottie he should go for it. It is exponentially more difficult to meet young, attractive and single women once you are out in the "real world", so he would be a fool to not capitalize upon opportunities that show up, and show up they will.Keep your eyes on the prize; your college degree. Don’t interact with women. Any false accusations will have you kicked out and that will be your future.
ah I see that arrogance then you are the better they can get, yes, I had one of these on college too, a fool who think he was a big shot, was fired later when students complained heavily against him, another who was a pseudo project of the same was warned to or he fix his act or he would also be fired. both was on my list of evade you couldn't learn anything from then, there was not point to even going to they classes.Disagree.
I taught at community college for a few years and I was TOUGH on my students and I was tough on myself (worked my fvuckin' ass off for starvation wages). I loved pushing myself and my students. Nothing was ever good enough for me. I very rarely ever gave an "A." If you got one, you worked your ass off to get it. If you arrived late, you were afraid to enter my class. I had zero tolerance for absences and late arrivals. If you talked or texted while I was teaching, I'd stop and stare at you. No words were necessary. If it happened again, though, I instructed you to leave the class and never come back. (Happened only once).
I never asked for feedback on anything. They had to work to pass my class. I wasn't concerned at all if they weren't passing. My only advice was, Work harder. They got no sympathy whatsoever from me. Girls and guys. Was equally demanding of both of them.
My advice:
If the class is struggling and the teacher asks for feedback, drop the class ASAP.
The tough ones are the best, in my opinion.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.