"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

going back to the well...

donut dunker

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
tampa FL
(background)
Ok this is the story about my first ex (HB9). We went out in the 9th grade. She was the first girl I kissed. I was way to clingy then and she dumped me for someone else.

3 yeard later we started talking and she even wanted me to kiss her and i was to dumb to realize it. We then just started talking every now and again.

She recently had a car wreck and I got her a smoothie (so smooth) to cheer her up. i went to her house today and dropped it off. She invited me in and we made some small talk and complimented each other's hair and such. When it came time to leave she said that she wanted to hang out after class (she's in college)but I had chruch. I went to chruch and waited 30min for her to call. I grew impatient and called her as I called her she said she was going to call me in a few seconds. We planned a date for her tommorrow and she said she'll call me after she finished class. I was wondering how should i go about this, and if there were any good ideas for us to do while we hang out or whatever.

replys would be great thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
just talk, and stuff i guess. or maybe a nice stroll through the park would be nice
 

donut dunker

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
tampa FL
She cancelled again the next day and i haven't talked to her since. I kinda want to get together with her tommorrow or something not really sure. The weird thing I just can't understand for the life of me is why would she ask me out them stand me up. Twice
 

WTFWTFWTF

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Thats bull**** man, dont call her so much and unless she is the one and only i'd next her.

Good luck and good day!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top