Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going after taken girls

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
so you'd kill another guy because your girlfriend is an unfaithful ho?
No. but the other Guy is not all innocent like you guys make him out to be.

A man cheating with a girl is just as low as the chick cheating in my eyes, unless of course he didn't know she was in a relationship.

That's like saying I gave the psycho the knife and he killed everyone, but it's not my fault, he shouldn't have been a psycho

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Captain said:
That doesn't work. They often just want a bit of fun on the side, and don't want to go through a break up at that point in time. Maybe their boyfriend isn't turning them on so they want satisfaction elsewhere. You're only hurting your own chances of getting with the woman since although she may want you, she isn't going to break up with her boyfriend for a fling with you (in the short term.)
who cares really, it's not like this one chick with a boyfriend is the only hot chick on earth. have some standards besides "willing to fvck and is hot"

a bit of booty is not worth the drama and sleaziness that come with cheating with a girl. If she wants to cheat, then let her, but i'm not going to participate in or encourage that behavior

Her pvssy is not the prize. Is she wants me, the she either loses boyfriend or masturbates to the thought of me. tough luck for her.

There is plenty of single girls out there. even if they are "seeing" or 'fvkcing" some other guy, or have AFC's in orbit, they still are not in a committed relationship

why do you guys seem to think these girls are so rare?

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who lack the decency to FIRST break up with the dude then go with are crappy. It's not like the girl has no choice to leave, whatever. You can go for the tail, but never ever a LTR or even something close. Once crap, always crap.

Friends go before the girl, always.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are asking the internet to decide your moral code. Think about that seriously, if you aren't a troll.

Go out there and do what you want to do. A hundred years from now it doesn't matter what you did anyway.

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
personaly i would go for it if she gives goi IOI's but only ever go for a fling and don't get commited.

HelpYourself

Banned
Reaction score
The way I see it, a woman that cheats isn't really in love with her boyfriend anyway or lost interest in him. You're just the guy bringing it out. If it weren't you, it'd be another guy.

If I meet a woman I want to bang and she doesn't seem like the housewife type, I'm going to do everything I can to get my fill.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go after taken chicks.

Taken chicks come after me.

I'm against cheating though, if she breaks it off with her man, then I'll bang her.
Otherwise, nope.

I'm a man of morals.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many women prefer to keep the comfort of the bf/husband, it's almost a laziness thing, but get some from another guy. If you're going to be a big ***** about it and wonder if it's the right thing to do, then you're never going to make it in that niche. You need to be pretty hard core. I have a never ending list of such women it seems. Everytime one can't get out or have me over, another one shows up.

There is no gentleman's code. If I can get the ***** and it's worth ****ing, then so be it. There are exceptions, but in general I don't really hang out with dudes anyway so it's never an issue. I actually have 2 guys right now who I go to their houses to **** the women and they know it, and a third one knows his girl ****ed me and still sees me but the dummie actually believes we don't have sex anymore... ok dude. I could blow a bunch of smoke up your ass and make myself popular on forums rambling on about how noble I am, but I'd rather just tell you the truth. If you don't man up and do it, someone like me will. Might as well get some and enjoy it.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilt is a natural measure of moral put into your body. if you natrually feel guilty of something, it means it is bad. Soo if you even have ti ask, is cheating that bad? it is

Chianardo-Di-Caprio

Reaction score
Whats wrong with banging some other guys girl? I mean if it is something like my bestfriends wife or whatever Id stay clear as it isnt worth the hassle but banging some dudes girlfriend so what. She obviously wanted it and if she cared about her relationship she would have told you to **** off.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What comes around fvcken goes around.

I think the question "Do I want this to happen to ME? Would this hurt ME? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" comes into effect.

I've been on the receiving end of cheating, and it hurts like hell. It seriously changed my entire outlook on women and life (not for the better. A much more jaded outlook :down: ). I would never wish for that to happen even on my worst enemy.

Now whenever a person offers to cheat, I won't take them up on the offer. I've had my offers as well. It's all about standards and I've been getting plenty of single pvssy.

- comic_relief

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
. It's all about standards and I've been getting plenty of single pvssy.
are you sure they were all single pvssy?!! or you were just an upgrade and as soon as this "single girl" grabbed onto you she dumps the guy she was with?!

That's the thing with this game and girls nowadays, you are more likely to be an upgrade replacement then to catch them while they are single and they probably won't tell you a thing.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is always open to debate lol.

But it's really up to you. Respect the man or not? even if you don't know him.

Personally, I don't mess with non-single women.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
are you sure they were all single pvssy?!! or you were just an upgrade and as soon as this "single girl" grabbed onto you she dumps the guy she was with?!

That's the thing with this game and girls nowadays, you are more likely to be an upgrade replacement then to catch them while they are single and they probably won't tell you a thing.
Yes, I am POSITIVE.

All of the girls that I have been getting with are SINGLE.

They are close friends of my ex-girlfriend whom I have been friends with for years. So, I know if they are or not because I do my recon on the subject.

The girl that I was dating a little while ago, we broke up after I found out that she wasn't a girl that didn't "vibe" with me.

the current girl that I am seeing has been single for about three or four months.

So, I'm pretty sure at this point. I go through my friend's to get new girls. I already get a prescreening of the girls because I already know her.

- comic_relief

King Valmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
I got into this (bad?) habit lately of getting/going after taken girls, I somewhat bad, but so far my success rate has been pretty solid and the girls seem to like it too, its commitment free sex and always a good time. Am i wrong for doing this?
I have done this, getting with a woman who has been living with a guy for 5 years, own businesses together, and it was a friends with benefits relationship...

Started off great... but then she got hooked and wanted commitment... even though she was living with him. She started buying furnishings for my place which was cool, but I knew where she was going..... I was her release since the guy wasn't treating her like a woman.... I gave her the **** and she gave me whatever I wanted....

It's a great thrill at first but that wears off... I crossed it off my bucket list and will never do that again. Plenty of single girls out there.