“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Goin to a Dance Party with a sprained ankle AHHH!

20P02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Dirty South, USA
Theres this "dance party" this weekend im going to, and i have a sprained ankle, i can walk but i've got a really bad limp, i need any advice what so ever at what to do this weekend to get some play, cause im on the rebound and need some new chicks, and theyre should be plenty of oppurtunities at this party, but kino and going up to chicks will be kinda hard with the bum foot. Need advice ASAPP
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
3154
bring crutches or a wheelchair and play the sympathy card
 

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2001
Messages
635
Reaction score
3
or better yet, try and dance with crutches!
 
Top