Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

goin lone wolf

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any of you guys one day just shut everyone out and just do what u wanna do for one day or afternoon? just to get things done? like right now i just got back from my tennis practice and some of the guys are gonna be goin to the lac game, my plan is just to go work out then get my ****load of hw dun then head out to the party that everyone is goin to....

~wu

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyday man, everyday i gotta have some quite time man, to reflect on how the day was, usually my quite time is on the comp, but chea i do that hella!

Reaction score
Yeah, i reflect on the day with some quiet time too, usually by playing my guitar, or listening to music. If i'm mad or did something ****ed up, or someting with a chick went awry, i'll listen to Slayer or Pantera...If i'm happy with my day I'll listen to jazz or rap or something mellow, or just listen to Slayer and Pantera anyways. By the way, any of you guys into Slayer?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That should be the mindset you should have EVERYDAY. Don't give a sh-it about anyone else but yourself.