"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Goin clubbing, need some nice clothes

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City
I don't really frequent clubs too often, but I've learned how to dance better and want to start going more with my buds. What are some good kinds of clothing styles to wear to clubs? I've seen people just go in there with nice jeans, but I want to stand out more than that. I own a lot of Structure/Express items, but I'm looking for new stuff. Also, shoes, and any other pointers you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MrMaN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
BFE South
what search terms did you use?
 
Top