Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'GOD MODE' NEVER ENDS WELL

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Huge MCGOAT fan but playboy is falling off. The rapey accusations was bound to happen.

Outlook not so good.

Whenever men go the ****kkk off, skanks are everywhere, and things go down hill fast. I saw the same thing with Balotelli and other stars. The alternative was the Crosby route who got mentored by Mario.

Biebz married followed by suicide watch hours later lulz.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Huge MCGOAT fan but playboy is falling off. The rapey accusations was bound to happen.

Outlook not so good.

Whenever men go the ****kkk off, skanks are everywhere, and things go down hill fast. I saw the same thing with Balotelli and other stars. The alternative was the Crosby route who got mentored by Mario.

Biebz married followed by suicide watch hours later lulz.
This guy is a complete idiot.

Have a kid with a groupie?
Check.

Get fame?
Check.

Start banging everything he can get his d*ck into?
Check.

Seems like he's completed the checklist for rape accusations and to be raped by the family court system. Sounds like the last and most important one, prison rape, is ercoming more and more likely. It's the only box he has left to check, although this is an extra credit checkbox but with that one, he's checked all the boxes for complete idiot status. GIOAT for sure.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think his living of boxing (getting hit in the head constantly) has effected his ability to think clearly

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think his living of boxing (getting hit in the head constantly) has effected his ability to think clearly
If he never m ade 100 mill, i think he walks Khabib onto a left hand.

This is what happens when you go nuts