"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

God I'm ****ing pissed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I'm so ****ing pissed at myself. I can only do approaches when I put myself "into the game." Unless I actually prepare myself before I go out, I end up pusying out every god damn time an opportunity comes up.

I was doing cold approaches for a while & I thought I had conquered my fear. Now there is this major ****ing hotty (she is a total 9) who is showing very clear IOIs and I've totally ****ed up twice. She works at a deli on fridays where I get my lunch.

No more ****ing excuses...next friday I am gonna ask her out.
NO MATTER WHAT! :mad:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
It's funny how we blow smoke up our asses and convince ourselves that we're so "alpha" and "confident" but we always wind up back here one a certain somebody fvcks up our day.

Step back and figure out exactly why you think she's so "hot". Figure out why you give a fvck whether she lives or dies and fix it. Live for yourself, let everybody else deal with it.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by affliction
I'm so ****ing pissed at myself. I can only do approaches when I put myself "into the game." Unless I actually prepare myself before I go out, I end up pusying out every god damn time an opportunity comes up.

I was doing cold approaches for a while & I thought I had conquered my fear. Now there is this major ****ing hotty (she is a total 9) who is showing very clear IOIs and I've totally ****ed up twice. She works at a deli on fridays where I get my lunch.

No more ****ing excuses...next friday I am gonna ask her out.
NO MATTER WHAT! :mad:
This is an issue with YOU. You're OK when you psyche yourself up to believe that you're a prize and you have a lot to offer a woman, but you don't really BELIEVE it and as a result, when your'e not psyched up, you end up less-than-engaging.

Also...do you seek women because you're horny and want sex? Or because you want to prove something to yourself and to others? If it's the latter, you're far too needy and need to re-evaluate yourself.
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
This is an issue with YOU. You're OK when you psyche yourself up to believe that you're a prize and you have a lot to offer a woman, but you don't really BELIEVE it and as a result, when your'e not psyched up, you end up less-than-engaging.
I know & it makes no ****ing sense. I'm not even lying to myself when I think how awesome I am & how I'm a prize. I don't feel like I'm blowing smoke. For some reason there is still something unconscious that is blocking me though. That's why I'm so pissed...there's just no ****ing reason for me to not be nailing hotties right now.

Also...do you seek women because you're horny and want sex? Or because you want to prove something to yourself and to others? If it's the latter, you're far too needy and need to re-evaluate yourself.
LOL. I want to nail this girl like you wouldn't believe. I admit I do want to prove something to myself also, though. I don't care about anyone else, but it would feel great personally to take this girl out and **** her brains out.
 

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Lansing, MI
You're putting way too much pressure on yourself. You expect too much from these women. Concentrate on being her 'friend' first rather than her 'boyfriend'. The hotty you're writting about is a person like you and me. Cold approaches don't work and they only make you appear desperate.

Most women meet men through friends and by volunteering or by attending social events (not cold approaches on the street). That means you should be patient and put yourself in situations where meeting ladies is easy. Gain creditibility by being a friend and if they want you to persue a relationship with them they'll let you know. Hope this helps.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Oh yea, and before someone comes in here *****ing about some one-itis bullshiit, it is not like that. I wouldn't even be surprised if she already had a boyfriend. I'm just pissed that I can't maintain the predator mindset that I need to capitalize on every opportunity with girls that comes up.
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Be her friend? Hope you're ****ing joking dude. I am not one to spout off to newbies about reading the bible...but give me a break.
 

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Lansing, MI
Originally posted by affliction
Be her friend? Hope you're ****ing joking dude. I am not one to spout off to newbies about reading the bible...but give me a break.
WTF, do you want our advice or do you want to masturbate? I guess you'll have to learn the hard way.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Speedrunner: That isn't advice.

urban: You must be confused. This isn't a ****ing dating forum, you idiot. You think I'm trying to pick up woman with this post? lmao. You are a certified fukkbag.
 

DanDaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
urbanwhite, stop giving out bad medicine.

You indeed are a fukkbagg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top