Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

God I Love This Site!

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have learned so much from this site in just being here a week!

Today at my school, they announced that there would be a dance next Friday. So I said to the girl that I liked "We're going together." Compared to what I would've said two weeks ago. Which woulda been "Do you wanna go with me?" Anyways, she dug it totally and was completely into it.

Anyways, I plan on asking her out at the dance.

A couple of questions though.

1. Should I mention the dance next week besides the day of the dance?

2. Should I pay for her ticket?

3. Should I pick her up?(I can't pick her up, it would have to be my mom since I'm only 16.) It's only a dance though, not the prom or anything.

Thanks to everyone for all your help! :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Uh...if you mention the day, you pretty much mention the dance, since she should be able to put two and two together.

2. My thinking (it could differ from other people) is that, if you ask her (or demand she goes with you) to the dance, you should pay for her ticket.

3. Would you be in the car? If so, I'd say yes...you could always do some kino in the backseat.

Glad you are learning and enjoy the site.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props on 'asking' (demanding ;P) her to go with u to the dance man. And glad u like the site, as do I :) G/L on next Friday!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats so great that your already starting to learn this **** bro! It took me a few months to get it down. At this rate you'll be named Time Magazines "Pimp of the Year"! But if only they'd make that ****! lol

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hand holding/massaging her hand. That counts as kino.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is the best, I agree. I have a mini-success story about kino to share that happened today ;)

Today I went on a field trip with my Global Studies class to Cleveland (from Columbus), we stopped at Applebee's for some dinner. So we're going to tables, and I decide I wanna go with a group of people I didn't know too well. Before 30 min had passed, I was making everyone laugh and had the complete attention of all the females there. The one chick next to me (who is kinda cute, about an 8) was talking about how we're all best buddies (tho I hardly know her :D). I instinctively just reached my arm around her and gave her a biiiiig squeeze/hug and was like "Yeah, when we're like 50 we'll sit around a fire and tell stories of how cool we were in Global Studies!" She laughed and smiled, the usual. After I let go, I was kinda surprised when I realized I automatically did that on the spur of the moment. No hesitation, no qualms. Smoothly pulled off like it was nothing. Kino is slowly becoming second nature to me.

We all had a good time at dinner. Let me just go to say that not even 6 months ago would I even consider doing something like that. This site is truly a Godsend, I advise everyone to pay close attention to what is said on this site.