"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

God damn it

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Is anybody getting women around here or you are too busy crying about one?!?! I am sick of reading 30 posts analysing what some chick with god knows how many issues might be thinking about you or what you have done wrong?!?!? When you don't give a fvck you can't screw up... takes a while to realise but it's true.

There needs to be WAY MORE positive energy around here!! We need stories, of approaches, of lays, of rejections of whatever... just to get the point that you'll be at your best when you are having fun not giving a sh!t and being free, not being like goddam puss, thinking how you are supposed to ACT.

Maybe a section just for FR would do the trick or maybe the answer is AFC section?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've never really talked about the good times. I feel like it would come off as "bragging"...plus I don't always have a good memory or perspective of exactly what got me into bed with a woman.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Personally I'd rather hear you bragging than whining.

Just the attitude and the smell of victory will help AFCs more than the multi volume analysis of why some b!tch won't fvck them.
 

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
what are you talking about, last time I checked there were plenty of FRs being posted
 

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
Agreed...


I think that there is alot more reading going on here than actual FRs... People wake up and read this site with their morning cup of coffee (metaphoricaly skeaking), and when they close their browsers they go back to their same selves..... I think that reading all this stuff feeds their immediate need to feel confident. But if you're not taking action, then this site is no better than playing a video game. Now don't get me wrong, there are ALOT of people that are changing, and really absorbing what this site has to offer... Up until recently getting over my onitis, I was just sitting on the fence reading this stuff.. but I realized that if you don't put it into action, then it will make you even more frusterated. So I have started taking action, and it feels great!!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I was just going to write something to the same effect...

It's getting rediculous here... I'd say less then 10% of the newer posts in the Discussions are actually of a positive note.

The rest is all pointless ramblings of how little success the people here are seeing...
Or other similar whining posts.

This can be a sign of one of a few possible problems:

a) There are too many people coming and not reading or trying to apply the core principles in the DJB.

b) People don't give enough props to the successful FR's so people are less inclined to post them.

c) There aren't enough people with real game anymore to push the new guys forward.

d) There is NOT enough focus on the going out and getting rejected.

e) Everything that needs to be said has already been said, and thus people feel there is nothing more positive to add.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
I think, by definition, DJs are just KEYBOARD JOCKEYS. A DJ realizes that he is a WBAFC/AFC and is trying to work on his inner game in order to become a rAFC, reading material & trying to stop obsessing over a girl.

The ones posting with any type of experience or field reports are the ones actively trying to get FIELD EXPERIENCE and working on OUTER GAME. These are the guys that will graduate from DJ/WBAFCism into GPUA and PUAhood.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
It's getting rediculous here... I'd say less then 10% of the newer posts in the Discussions are actually of a positive note.
So true.. when I first started coming here reading this site and reading trough some of the posts that made it so great, I felt so good about life and couldn't wait to spot a good looking girl just to try to get into her. But lately it's just been killing my buzz :mad:

However I refuse to belive that DJ board will be overtaken by AFCs
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The most disturbing trend I'm seeing is people posting the same sh!tty problems over and over again, when they KNOW the answer to their question. I know sometimes it helps to hear it, but enough is too much. There are like three posts at the top of the Discussion Forum right now about "bringing back interest level" and I've seen two today about people who jumped into a too-structured relationship, tried to force something that wasn't there, and the girl got bored and left. (Leaving the guy, of course, scrambling to get her back, because God forbid he lose that sweet, sweet p**sy :rolleyes: )

The problem is people think they've CHANGED just by reading this stuff and that's just NOT true. Don't ask how to show the girl you just lost that "you've changed and you're better now." If you are better, 1) it will come naturally to you, and 2) you WON'T CARE whether she knows "you've changed" or not...if she's not perceptive enough to detect it, it's HER loss, not yours.

Somehow cleaning the detritus out of my keyboard became more interesting than finishing this post, so I'm done. Enough of the BS.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Heh, you old timers are noticing it...but I've definately noticed it even when I joined as well.

People don't know how to use the search function, damned newbs! :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
One of the interest level threads was mine :eek:

I can vouch for myself when i state that was my 1st & last negative thread, I too noticed a lot of those negative threads today.

People dont post success stories often because they think they'll encounter the "yeah, we dont give a ****" attitude.

To the people who want more positive threads should themselves post something positive.
 
Top