"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

God Damn it I'm pissed

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I ****ing hate myself. I ****ing ****ing hate myself. God damn it I'm such a *****. I hate girls damn it, it always feels like they are better than me. If feels like I'm always in their ****ing sandbox instead of them being in mine. I hate the ****. And the problem is I have no ****ing real friends. I don't have a life and I'm ****ing always the *****. It is that simple. I hate the ****.

But I don't know what to. I have no firends of any real extent, and I'm just ****ing lost in general. Got damn it.

Tonight, I ****ing sat around dinking beer by myself then my bud say they are going to a bar. Ok cool, this never happons to me I ****ing never go out at all. But we go to the bar and I'm a drunk ****. Totall dumbass and I ****ing hate it. God why the **** am I so week. I hate the ****. I ****ing hate it. Then we go to this girls places that they know and I had to walk home for some reason. I hate being a dumb ass. But it is like I seeing that other side of people that I never get to see it so fun that I always end up being a *****. I hate being the ***** always. Bah! **** IT!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
damn dude...chill. youre only mad at yourself because YOU make yourself mad at yourself. your only a dumbass because you make yourself a dumbass. Change your thoughts and attitude about yourself and the way you look at life and youll live better, trust me. whatever it takes....change of wardrobe,hair,work on changing your attitude...maybe act more mature and youll be a better person. Even if you just changed yourself a little and your still a dumbass....youll be a better person and look at life different then you did before so shyt only gets better.

Tell everybody Ken785 said that shyt.
 

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Well for starters it might be a good idea to avoid using words for which you know are going to become *****. It's annoying but incidentally it contributes to create the atmosphere you're in.

Stop drinking alcohol since it doesn't really help you forward. Ask your friends or 'friends' to go out for a couple of drinks, a bar then a club perhaps. Approach girls. If they hate you, f*uck it, eventually you'll get smoother and one will fall for you and all will be well. That sayeth karusel the fortune teller. :D

As for the nerves and frustration, I suggest listening to a tape of 'Eye of the tiger' all over it, while running up and down some ridiculously long stairs and also, buy a sandbag and a pair of kickboxing gloves. Trust me, nothing resets, relaxes and puts you straight like a few mile run and a couple of rounds with the sandbag. Well, f*cking a nympho maybe, but that concludes it.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Dude - I think this guys more drunk than anything. :D Everyone has things about themselves that they dislike, but it seems to be amplified when they're on the drink. It'll pass.... watch this guy log on tommorrow and say that he was drunk, and being an ass. :D
 
Top