"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Goatee??? Turn on or turn off?

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
London UK
I was just wondering what do you guys think about growing a goatee? is it ok or it's a big no no for girls?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
It depends on the girls taste. Some girls love facial hair. some don't. It really doesn't matter. Wear facial hair the way you like it.

Brad pitt is a good example of a guy who looks good with facial hair.

Try it if you don't like it then shave it off. Simple.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I think the goatee looks bad. It's not so much facial hair thats the problem, it's just that a goatee looks bad. The "three day old beard" look is nice.
 

playa

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Goatee's, shaved heads, and hawaiian print shirts are a dinosaur of the '90's In other words if you want to look as ridiculous to the newer generation as guys with a mullet do keep shaving your head and sporting your goatee.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
depends realy on the shape off your face. Like when I had a shaved head it realy made me look rough n terrible.

If ya fat though have a goatee cause it covers ur chin. Its all about moving concentration off ur bad points.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top