Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Go Woke Go Broke-TarGey Loses 10 Billion In 10 Days

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great. I think Target needs to be added to the boycott list with Anheuser-Busch and Molson Coors.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get it Get it Get it

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not boycotting Target because of their wokeness, I'm just not shopping there because their prices are too high and their quality of goods is either poor or same as anywhere else, but just more expensive.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when corporations get involved with this 5hit... They ultimately lose. If they avoid putting it on their shelves and avoid mentioning it anywhere in the media, then they can easily stay the fvck out of it.

And when the hell did it turn into pride MONTH??? The ultimate goal in acceptance should be to make it normal... You know, like having Asian people in your society, or even doctors. In other words, the key to acceptance is to get rid of pride MONTH because it is no longer required to gain acceptance.

As a side note, I watched a news story tonight which led me back here to dig up something I posted a long time ago. I wrote this back in 2018...

Desdinova said:
Feminism is being attacked by the LGBTQ movement. With trannies using women's washrooms and engaging in women's Olympic events, they are being threatened. It's ironic since Feminism was the movement that initially stood up for the rights of the LGBTQ community.
Funny how Feminism is no longer the thing to fight for. It's been buried by the Trannies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These companies are just trying to raise their ESG score so that they can appease their BlackRock overlords.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when corporations get involved with this 5hit... They ultimately lose. If they avoid putting it on their shelves and avoid mentioning it anywhere in the media, then they can easily stay the fvck out of it.

And when the hell did it turn into pride MONTH??? The ultimate goal in acceptance should be to make it normal... You know, like having Asian people in your society, or even doctors. In other words, the key to acceptance is to get rid of pride MONTH because it is no longer required to gain acceptance.

As a side note, I watched a news story tonight which led me back here to dig up something I posted a long time ago. I wrote this back in 2018...

Funny how Feminism is no longer the thing to fight for. It's been buried by the Trannies.
Hello 2024
WSJ magazine needs you des Haha.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is great to see
Bro, this is my opinion and it could be wrong. This is on the conspiracy level.

U.S. and E.U. economies are being brought down prior to world war.

I think sooner than we all have imagined. Idea is to start war with Russia. Albeit war with Russia is already happening. But here me out, you get F16s to fly out of Rumania and Poland into Ukraine and fire scalp and storm shadows, just like yesterday, destroying a landing ship. This is called horizonal escalation, vertical escalation being use of nuclear weapons. Russia will have to check this by attacking landing strips in those countries from where F16 take off.

There you go, you have direct attack against NATO countries. Alliance will be involved in war, directly. Either take the loss, or escalate. Escalation by NATO means nuclear strikes by Russia. We have WW3.

It's not like we have all imagined, nukes flying all out all at once. There is a talk about limited nuclear war. Limited in a sense that you take out a France, or Maine, or California. United States takes out Crimea, etc. This talk about limited nuclear war is prevalent among both U.S. and Russian elites.

Anyway, this is my opinion. My brain works this way. We have no idea how Russia is going to respond to F16s, shoot them down over Ukraine or attack landing strips in Poland and Rumania. But the talk is that F16s are going to be given to Ukraine before new year, or they are already there.