Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Go out and get some haters!

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have any haters in your life; you are living life to passively.

You are not getting that nice body by working out at the gym

You are not going for that promotion due to fear of being disliked or causing a commotion

You are not talking to or dating enough attractive women.

Remember, ANYTHING WORTHWHILE DOING WILL ALWAYS PISS SOMEONE OFF!

If you have haters, you are doing something right.

justinsane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Belmar2009 said:
If you don't have any haters in your life; you are living life to passively.

You are not getting that nice body by working out at the gym

You are not going for that promotion due to fear of being disliked or causing a commotion

You are not talking to or dating enough attractive women.

Remember, ANYTHING WORTHWHILE DOING WILL ALWAYS PISS SOMEONE OFF!

If you have haters, you are doing something right.
Haters huh? What do you do about the insecurity in life then?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attest to this.

Think about it: if someone honestly considered themselves superior to you, would they hate on you? If you had Down Syndrome or were shorter, fatter, uglier, poorer, or inferior in any way, why would they bother to challenge you? That's what "hating" is, it's a challenge to a guy who reminds another guy of something that he isn't.

So don't go out in the world seeking haters, that's highly doucheworthy. But to a man who is going places, who is very good looking, who as a natural byproduct of who he is makes others feel inferior, there will be no shortage of haters.

Trust me:cool:

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's true, haters are haters because they're jealous. If you're making people jealous then you can be pretty damn sure you're doing well.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting, but don't forget this quote (and I don't remember from where it comes):

"One is known by the quality of one's enemies"

justinsane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I think I get.

So if someone picks on me who's sez: "Hey midget, hows the feel to be short all your life" Then just reply: "Yea so you jealous cuz I got this immaculate height that you were wantin all this time?"

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your nobody til somebody hates you?

duaxfir

Reaction score
The reason I'm asking this is because I was rejected by a girl who has friends like this and they didn't approve of me. Its funny cause she is close friends with some of my close friends but then she is also friends with people that are just completely bad and nothing like us. Its almost like she lives a double life at times. So what I'm asking for is some advice on how to deal with people like this?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that. I know two people who are hated by many. Hitler, and Osama. Now I can list a whole lot more but I think you get the idea.

I don't know about you but me personally, I don't really have anyone I hate. But, there are those I envy. Those I adore, or look up to. If any, those people I hate I really don't want to be.

Maybe you should change the title to Get out and Get people's respect or something. Go out and get a hater? People who would hate on other people doing good is just a mental issue.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have anything or have any success in life people will hate you for no particular reason. So hate is a natural by-product of having anything going for you.

Teko

Reaction score
It isn't good to have haters in your life, of course it can be fun.
There is a difference between haters and people who are jealous.
The problem is that haters will talk down on you when they are around other people (my definition of an hater), and the last thing you want is somebody who may influence a potential girlfriend.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is NO difference between haters and people who are jealous. People always behave according to how you make them feel about themselves, and that's it. It's ALWAYS about them, never you.

That being said, if you were some chumpy nice guy, would they hate on you? Why would they react to your presence at all? Only if you have money or something else they want. There is a poster here with a sig that reads, "If everybody's being nice to you, you're doing something wrong." And it is TRUTH.

Teko

Reaction score
Okay, my definition of an hater was wrong:D dnt rly got a word simlulair to that in my language ^^
It is good if a person is jealous of you because he might see you as an rival as strong competition. It is good if a person is envious about certain qualities you have. Just like you said you're doing something good because you're makin them jealous.
But what do you do when people become so jealous that they wil be talkin sh¡t about you (and dont say beat the **** out of them)

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters are cool, they get your name around, it's sorta like social spoof.
It's cool... but there are chances they will physically assault you, jump you in parking lots etc if they catch you around

try not to go out and start trouble to get haters, don't talk smack either sometimes you might piss off that crazy guy.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm .... i always stop myself from taking what's mine or sharing my feelings due to the fear of being hated apon ... yeah i'm a chump :(

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being hated sounds cute and sexy in suburban America. Hell, anything sounds sexy and cool when you live in suburban American. The truth is that being hated sucks. Let me be obscure and unknown!