"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Go out and find things out for yourself

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Okay, I read way too many threads in which guys are asking for help with every little situation with a girl. "Hey guys what do I do, how do I what do I" Honestly, why? Those who go out and find things out for themselves are those who gain independence, become the leaders. Those who use SS as a crutch, not as a refresher course but as a drug, are worse off than they were before.

Go out and if you're not sure what to do in a situation, do something anyways. Go with your gut. Find stuff out for yourself. You might not have absolutely perfect results, but it will be WAY more satisfying. It will be you and the girl - not you, the girl, and a bunch of typing heads on an internet forum. The less people, the bigger slice of the proverbial satisfaction-pie you get.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Most of the best PUAs in the world got started WAY before the seduction community even formed, because they WANTED IT. The smurfs who come on here with all this hesitation bull**** don't WANT IT. Using the community as a resource is fine, but it should be used to ask for feedback on what you've done already in the real world, not as a crutch for your own inability to make a decision. Need I say "Be a man!" ?

Cheers
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
. You might not have absolutely perfect results, but it will be WAY more satisfying. It will be you and the girl - not you, the girl, and a bunch of typing heads on an internet forum. The less people, the bigger slice of the proverbial satisfaction-pie you get


i agreed;)
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
yes as a resource center is fine. People arn't born DJs. They either learn it by themself or from others.
 
Top