Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Go or stay?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ski trip coming up.

My friend who married my ex's best friend is havign a ski trip for his birthday.

They are renting a log cabin - and the plan is to all go there and stay for the weekend.

Now my ex and her finance will be there.

So I have been invited.... and also my group of friends.

It's interesting to note, the my ex has zero friends bar from 2 girls - the married one and one other.

So the social group is mainly made up of people who I introduced the girls to - my friends.

It's just a very difficult situation. It's not like I want to sit around the cabin drinking hot cocoa with my ex's new guy.

How would you play this situation?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've encountered this problem recently too.

Overlapping friendships putting you in a tough situation.

If you go it will undoubtedly be uncomfortable for you.

Imagine pretending not to notice as your ex's fiance fondles her hot little ass. Or as they laugh, kiss and drape themselves all over each other.

Judging from your previous posts about your ex this is exactly what will be happening. There will be a big show going on just for you.

My ex did it for me and its something I wish I didn't see either.

When I think about my ex with her new guy it doesn't really affect me that much. When I'm stuck in a social situation with both of them its still uncomfortable for some reason. However I have other ex's with bf's who I'm completely comfortable with. In fact I've invited one ex (with her bf) over for dinner once. It was fine.

I guess you have to decide where you are at and if you'll be okay with it all.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no....

New Man,

Hey, do not go........

You will be there 'playing with yourself' and they will be in their room 'squeeking' the bed springs.........

cave dweller

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't feel comfortable then just don't go. None of the situations are going to change on the weekend by you going so if it bothers you now it will bother you then.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah - good points.

I'm staying.

I could have taken my current chickie with me... and perhaps that is what I will do in the future...