"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

glasses

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
ok, I know it seems a bit weird and/or shallow, but a question

I'm told i look scary/angry without wearing glasses (I AM fight, so I've got that kind of face), but on the flip side look intelligent and intellectual with them on (plus i can see, which is always a bonus...I have a Bsc in physics.......so I'm not exactly street scum).

So, what should I do as per norm you think, wear glasses and be thought of as a nerd ('you look intellegent with glasses on', 'is that a insult or compliment', 'well, because you fight, its a compliment, if you were skinny and weak it'd be a insult'), or keep them off and....well, scare people off

yes yes, option 3, contacts, but
a) i don't like contacts (something against the eye.....no thanks)
b ) i'd still look scary, but this way around i'd know they looked scared

Note; I'm 21 (2 months from 22), 175lbs, don't talk much (which leads to the thinking i'm angry generally) and train MT and powerlifting
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
So, what should I do as per norm you think
Do whatever feels the most comfortable. Your glasses will affect your appearance only if you let them. I never had a problem landing chicks, and I wear glasses. I don't even think about them. When I bought them, I looked for something that looked good on me, and left it at that.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Weight has no bearing without height...


As for glasses...

Not to stereotype but I've got this image of the guys at my University on physics, and glasses or not, they're destined to fail... the glasses really are a minor part of things, they can convey intelligence but they don't mean you're a nerd, when they make you look like a nerd its normally with regard to your look apperance as a whole and the glasses just add that icing...


Most important thing if you opt for glasses is to get something stylish and something which takes into account the shape of your face...


End of the day, I don't know how you look... you should know best of all if you look best with or without glasses, or if there's not much difference in which case you can opt for glasses when you want them or when the dress is suitable... I mean, personally I find glasses totally out of place with sportswear and nightclubbing, but with a suit or more formal wear I think they can make a great contribution... even certain dress inbetween


If you look real bad without glasses and you want to seem cool with your sportswear and nightclub gear on, then pick up a pair of sunglasses... not the cheap all black English tourist ones, some D&G, Gucci, Diesel etc brand which have that style, then you hide what you need to hide, and as long as you wear them with authority and are sure of yourself, because you will get some occasional comments askin why you're wearin them indoors or in a club, you're sorted!
 

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
right, i forgot my height. my bad?

height, 5 ft 11




I'm the guy whos standing

any other questiions
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Well in that pic, you look fvckin scary to me:D

OK, can I make a few suggestions?

Haircut and clothes. These make a big difference to perceptions when you think about it.

Also, check your face in the mirror alot or do videos. The reason is you will see what others see. You may notice a total mismatch between what you are feeling and how your face appears to the world.

Counter to this, maybe you are 'angry' inside and this leaks out in your face and body language. The good old smile is your best friend here.

Now, seperate to all this, I still think you should give contacts a try. Firstly, no one likes the idea at first. I am very squeamish when it comes to eyes, yet I had no probs within a week.

Glasses are being used by you as a mask right now, I think it would be a prop worth doing without and see what happens.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
Originally posted by AFK Protector
there are 2 people standing:confused:
true, but i'm not a ref :p


Alpine-I'll take your suggestions to heart
As it is, I have 2 pairs of trainers, some that look like shoes and some normal trainers, BOTH pairs are coming apart, one at the seams and the other pair have cuts along them (they started out as small tears, but they grew as I wore them).

Also, I tend to just wear t shirts and jeans, that all I really wear when not training, because i feel comfortable in them
 
Top