Gladiators!::Approach Anxiety Competition!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to cookout today, I'm going to get 4 numbers at this cookout by itself and make it 7 for the week. I go hard in the paint!

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
Slut just cancelled a date on me. Realized that all womens is b!tches. Im back in.

Shake the hater off your brain suckas
Fastest revelation is human history. You crazy PowPow haha.

I agree with the feeling that you are treating women like ****, but just think. When you meet that girl that is for you, it wont matter whether you neg her, shower her with compliments, remain EC with her, talk to her friends, or all that. She will like you no matter what and it will work out cuz it was meant to be.

Until then, just spit that game bro and have fun.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i confirmed some ground breaking news today. My senior, who i had a rough start with and is always giving me IOI's and who i thought had a thing with my boss. Well its true, atleast the boss part. They just broke up recently and my boss's new girl (i've met, she's mad friendly to me), is supposedly supposed to kept on the dl since they are in the same circle. My boss doesn't want to stir things up. Man i knew there was something going on.

Anyway i don't care too much since my senior hasn't been giving me crap ever since i said something to her. She's really nice to me and smiles everyday. Always try to invite me to things but i'm not interested. I'm glad i did what i did because although she is lazy, she's scared to throw her work onto me and throws it onto my other co-worker.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set back

I'm having a phase in which I'm feeling down right now. When I meet a new girl and this go well, I get al happy & excited and when they cancel on me or never respond I get frustrated & sad. I'm trying to keep my emotions even, but it gets hard at times.

Regarding the two girls from last week:

hb9 from physics turned out to be a very low-quality girl. She had like a million piercings, used more curse words that normal words & had a tattoo from all over her stomach with two revolvers--->*pukes* :kick:

hb8.5 from POF flaked on our get-together. She simply doesn't respond when I call her & only sends text messages. I gave her ass an ultimatum and she never responded. This is what I have to say to that-->:moon:

It's Friday and I haven't gotten ANY approaches done for this week :(
Sometimes I feel there's no way I can win in this game, but that's far from true. Any motivating tips, fellas?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I'm having a phase in which I'm feeling down right now. When I meet a new girl and this go well, I get al happy & excited and when they cancel on me or never respond I get frustrated & sad. I'm trying to keep my emotions even, but it gets hard at times.

hb9 from physics turned out to be a very low-quality girl. She had like a million piercings, used more curse words that normal words & had a tattoo from all over her stomach with two revolvers--->*pukes* :kick:

hb8.5 from POF flaked on our get-together. She simply doesn't respond when I call her & only sends text messages. I gave her ass an ultimatum and she never responded. This is what I have to say to that-->:moon:

Sometimes I feel there's no way I can win in this game, but that's far from true. Any motivating tips, fellas?
All women suck in some way or another. I've been at a low this week as well. It's my birthday today and I'm not even hyped up about it. Just listen to a bunch of pump up songs and you'll be aite. Also, just go have fun and forget about women, don't forget that its also a number game.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:

As long as you are approaching, you will find someone for a decent date. It happened to me today! I was in your situation a couple weeks back with no dates and all my "options" seemed hopeless. But my date today with that Chinese girl was nice, she leaned in her face for me to kiss her(Haha, she knew what was up) and followed me after that. LOL It took me about 100 cold approaches to get to that point!
Also, just start your day off with clear goals and socializing with strangers and people that work in stores, then work your way up to cold approaches. You've done it before buddy! You got it in you, and I know you're going to succeed. Just Do It and go get those numbers! :rockon:

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:

Ok look I am absolutely not an eminem fan. At ALL. But I heard him on the remix of B.o.B. airplanes track. It was good. Ignore all the mini rants he does about his life and his mom and kids... listen to what he is saying.

I suggest you just listen to it, but really pick up the point the he summarizes at the end, that in an alternate universe, he never went for his dream, he just hoped and wished, but it never fell into his lap, so the actual superstar (I use this term so loosely) never came into existence.

Things dont just fall into your lap brudda. You gotta go get them. Yeah it takes work. You gonna experience some hardship, broken heart, frustration, but man take that emotion in. Youre lucky to feel it. After a while, it just wont bother you anymore, and youll see it like a game. ****, I would have a fun time telling my homies here about a 9 that was smokin till you got to see her ridiculous tattoo. They would be like a tattoo of WHAAAAAAAAAATTTT???? but wait how big was her ass? lololol

happens, just keep postive and have fun with it. people are so fun.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We for a number yesterday but basically got denied because she had a boyfriend.

I just need one more to move on to the next round.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
All women suck in some way or another. I've been at a low this week as well. It's my birthday today and I'm not even hyped up about it. Just listen to a bunch of pump up songs and you'll be aite. Also, just go have fun and forget about women, don't forget that its also a number game.
Happy birthday GTP :flowers:
I hear you, man. I'm trying to stay in control, but it's difficult at times. I've got to stop whining & just go approach another 10 girls & create the possibilities of something happening.

I just thought of this: Probability of success if I approach: 50/50 Probability of success if I just walk by her & hope for magic to happen: ZERO (ideally, but it's actually negative numbers cause you close the door with her)

Deicide said:
As long as you are approaching, you will find someone for a decent date. It happened to me today! I was in your situation a couple
weeks back with no dates and all my "options" seemed hopeless. But my date today with that Chinese girl was nice, she leaned in her face for me to kiss her(Haha, she knew what was up) and followed me after that. LOL It took me about 100 cold approaches to get to that point!
Also, just start your day off with clear goals and socializing with strangers and people that work in stores, then work your way up to cold approaches. You've done it before buddy! You got it in you, and I know you're going to succeed. Just Do It and go get those numbers! :rockon:
Thanks, man. I'm working on taking to strangers and it helps. Try also talking to girls to whom you're not attracted. I used to be scared to talk to people in general. It was just the way I was raised. I'm trying to change the root of who I am, so it's definitely a challenge, but what I was doing isn't working so I have to accommodate new ideas.

powpow said:
Ok look I am absolutely not an eminem fan. At ALL. But I heard him on the remix of B.o.B. airplanes track. It was good. Ignore all the mini rants he does about his life and his mom and kids... listen to what he is saying.

I suggest you just listen to it, but really pick up the point the he summarizes at the end, that in an alternate universe, he never went for his dream, he just hoped and wished, but it never fell into his lap, so the actual superstar (I use this term so loosely) never came into existence.

Things dont just fall into your lap brudda. You gotta go get them. Yeah it takes work. You gonna experience some hardship, broken heart, frustration, but man take that emotion in. Youre lucky to feel it. After a while, it just wont bother you anymore, and youll see it like a game. ****, I would have a fun time telling my homies here about a 9 that was smokin till you got to see her ridiculous tattoo. They would be like a tattoo of WHAAAAAAAAAATTTT???? but wait how big was her ass? lololol

happens, just keep postive and have fun with it. people are so fun.
I really, really, really want to get this area of my life covered. The feelings make you feel like sh!t, but heck, I'm going to keep moving forward. A time will come in which I'm going to be unaffected by the reactions I get from women. The part of the song you pointed out is good. I remember listening to it before. We make our own reality and I'm not going to make much of it when it comes to doing stuff with hb8+'s if I don't get working on it.

Powpow, by the way her butt looks something like Jessica Biel's -->http://www.jessicaalba-is-hot.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/jessica_biel_butt_1.jpg

Thanks for your support guys. I still have zero strikes and I'm going to last until the end!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Equillibrium

I don't mind taking a strike this week. I was only feeling sorry for myself and in the end, it did more harm than good. I could have easily completed this week's task, but I was feeling down and I let my Inner AFC take back control and win.

It took me until today to realize that. I'm glad though, better late than never at all. I created a POF account and Ive gotten quite a few responses, which from what I hear is higher than average for most guys on that site. I really don't give a fuck about POF. It's simply a side-tool.

What I am trying to say, is that the GTP that doesn't give a damn is back AND BETTER THAN EVER!!! :up:

AAA, THROW THIS WEEK'S TASK AT ME!!!!!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one to accomplish this task.

I got the fourth number friday night. I won't post details because it litterally took me hours before I just asked for the number. But it was good because we hung out for a couple hours when I just met her. hehe

Guinea Pig

Reaction score
I just froze up....this random approach is harder than i gave it credit for. Ironically I'm making it harder than it is...ugh. Part of it has to due with my expectations...(Thinking among the lines of If I say this then she will do that) rather than letting it flow naturally. Another part has to do with my ego...ughh. Anyways I'm with GTP with this one. Another strike but I will still attempt to do next weeks task....

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I guess I'm the only one to accomplish this task.

I got the fourth number friday night. I won't post details because it litterally took me hours before I just asked for the number. But it was good because we hung out for a couple hours when I just met her. hehe
I think I got my task done on my 4th number close with a girl I have nothing in common with at all, and didn't seem interested(Don't know how I got the number lol). But I did other approaches along the way, I got blown out of my first approach on Monday immediately with no number close, and Wednesday, I tried to get the 4th number close done on a Japanese girl, but her friends got in the way, and I didn't even get to the real gaming process. On Tuesday all 3 of my approaches then ended with number closes.

So, I'm not quite sure I did what I needed to, 4th number close was a success though. 1st number close was a rejection, 2nd was a yes(I called her and she has yet to answer me), 3rd was an almost(I'll give it to you next time I see you), 4th was a close with a girl I don't think I want to date, despite her looks. I'm just being perfectly honest about my approaches this week. If I'm out, I'm out. If not, ok. I counted my approaches and I did 15 Cold approaches last week!(With special help from a party, that counted for 5 lol).

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By now, most of you have been consistently and constantly approaching for 5+ weeks now. Moving on from the approach anxiety as it shouldn't be here anymore, this week's task and the final task is to set up a successful date for this week.

Approaching should be clear in your head by now that its merely a confidence and numbers game. Rejection will happen and so will success. After approaching so many hb's, you've been rejected for the numbers as well as gotten their numbers. Through persistence and courage you've succeeded were many of us have failed.

Sadly, what you have deemed the hardest part of this whole game is only the beginning of an never ending sequence called life. Where when one goal you've set has been achieved, another obstacle appears to block you're path. Onto the beginning of the end gladiators, and set up that date. Before success was getting the number, now success is getting them into bed.

Powpow- you crazy. Literally, you may not be the average normal but then again you should be happen since you're unique and one of a kind. But ya, you might be crazy.

Deicide- you really do play that numbers game haha. I think you'll be more successful if you decrease the numbers and up the quality. Sometimes attraction is built on mutual attraction. The way most people develop interest is by investing more into a person. It's hard to do that when you're diversifying your investment so much. Don't clump them all into a basket just make you selection of baskets more selective.

Robyn and Gray- you two are like brothers except one of you has an alter ego called "afc" apparently, which likes to come out at times and taker over your normal self haha.

Neg- you're the opposite of Deicide. You need to maximize on those numbers and have more fun, i used to have friends that would blackmail me into asking girls out. good times. Have fun and make long lasting embarrassing memories.

guinea- you remind me of myself. Having trouble with the AA still once in a while scrounging up the courage to land an approach here or there but never really conquering the anxiety. We need to work on this.

AJ-once again, its hard to figure out how you're really doing when you only say you've been successful but if its working for you, keep on plowing through that success.

Flint- perseverance and a optimistic attitude is what you need. Remember it will get worse before it gets better. But when the good starts to come, it won't stop. You don't lose until you actually give up.

To the rest of you. live long and prosper.

---
task

setup a date and execute. meaning go on the date and get a second one. This is the final task.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck fellow competitors.

Last edited:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
you has an alter ego called "afc" apparently, which likes to come out at times and taker over your normal self haha.
Lol, it's a battle that started back in July...when I cut ties from my oneitis. Yesterday, I drove the AFC away, but he'll be back and when he does, I'm gonna kill him for good.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
By now, most of you have been consistently and constantly approaching for 5+ weeks now. Moving on from the approach anxiety as it shouldn't be here anymore, this week's task and the final task is to set up a successful date for this week.

Approaching should be clear in your head by now that its merely a confidence and numbers game. Rejection will happen and so will success. After approaching so many hb's, you've been rejected for the numbers as well as gotten their numbers. Through persistence and courage you've succeeded were many of us have failed.

Sadly, what you have deemed the hardest part of this whole game is only the beginning of an never ending sequence called life. Where when one goal you've set has been achieved, another obstacle appears to block you're path. Onto the beginning of the end gladiators, and set up that date. Before success was getting the number, now success is getting them into bed.
Deicide- you really do play that numbers game haha. I think you'll be more successful if you decrease the numbers and up the quality. Sometimes attraction is built on mutual attraction. The way most people develop interest is by investing more into a person. It's hard to do that when you're diversifying your investment so much. Don't clump them all into a basket just make you selection of baskets more selective.

QUOTE]
Interesting, thanks for the advice. Yes, I've approached so many women this semester and had so many "prospects" that most of them get lost in a haze of "When is the right time? "I have to be sure not to date 2 girls from the same social circle" among other issues. Now, I have about 5 good weeks of college left, so what would your advice be on finding last-minute prospects, cold approaching, and the like? I had a good date with that Chinese girl(I kino'd a lot with her hands, arms, and hair, and kissed her on the cheek to end it), but she didn't answer my call last night nor did she call me back yet. I sent her a text reminding her why I called(she does text). I've been in this situation before, and I must realize women AREN"T EVERYTHING at all.

I really want to work on my 2-3 set game, that's something I struggled with at a party last Friday.I opened confidently and loud, but after a minute of conversation, some of the sets would drift off and others would get lost talking to other guys and girls around. I walked into that place with ZERO social proof, and I was nervous and foreign to that type of environment. But I still did 7 approaches in a couple hours time. I'm probably going to try and go to a nightclub once a week at a city an hour from where I live during the summer.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
Neg- you're the opposite of Deicide. You need to maximize on those numbers and have more fun, i used to have friends that would blackmail me into asking girls out. good times. Have fun and make long lasting embarrassing memories.
Thanks for the advice AAA. I need to just get out there and stop being so damn picky. Lots of opportunities for myself, but I never take a chance and ask for the # unless Im >75% sure she will give it to me. Shvt, it should be a lower percentage than that. I gotta take more risks bro.