Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Glad to see this added finally!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was coming back to the board to thank everyone on here and their tips for the last couple of years.

I'm not on here to write that I'm leaving the board or claim I'm a master DJ, but I have to admit that this board has helped alot over the last few years. I think most importantly it has set the right mindset. I haven't been on here nearly as much lately but that's only because I'm more busy than normal, working and going to school both fulltime!

Last night kind of surprised myself. Of course I've been dating this girl for about 2 years (who I coincidentally met before I started reading this board, but believe me it's helped to explain some of her thought patterns).

Anyways I got 4 phone numbers last night when out with my friend. Two of them were Hooters girls and the first gave it to me without me even asking, then the girls roommate gave me her number as well later!. Now normally we could say that phone numbers don't mean much, but two of the 4 were offered without me even asking!

Pretty incredible.

Thanks to all

Reaction score
Do you have a phone number to spare? (PR_L holds hand out with a frown on his face seeking pity):(

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what. At least one of them didn't pan out. It was a fake number, which was really weird because she gave the number without asking....