Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving social media a rest for a month

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I cannot take there herd mentality over this recent murder in the UK..

The way they all share everything literally nauseates me, telling men they need to be educated more. so we dont cat call them in the street.

And the way they all claim they've been abused at some point is joke. We live in the safest society ever thanks to men

Notice they never talk about all the positives about being a woman

Derrick Jaxn on youtube is the smartest bloke ever, soothing their egos for cash.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
why only a month?

what would make you go back?

over this recent murder in the UK..
What murder?

so we dont cat call them in the street.
they want to ban Pepé the skunk for promoting "rape culture"! they don't understand the difference between fiction and reality it seems.....

Derrick Jaxn
no idea who that is....

In Buddhism they talk about being mindful about what your are ingesting (be if food, media, the company of others) as it manifests in suffering or joy....

My tv arial got blown of the roof during a storm about a month ago, for some reason I just haven't been bothered to put it back up, granted a lot of other issues have taking priority.........I just haven't missed tv / the news and the house seems a lot calmer. I read and listen to Chopin before sleeping.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What murder?
A female has been murdered in the UK, the suspect is a policeman.

Women are in uproar, you know what there like with the herd mentality

Derrick Jaxn is a youtuber who gives women relationship advice, and basically blames the man in all instances. Women adore him hes like the return of the messiah.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I cannot take there herd mentality over this recent murder in the UK..

The way they all share everything literally nauseates me, telling men they need to be educated more. so we dont cat call them in the street.

And the way they all claim they've been abused at some point is joke. We live in the safest society ever thanks to men

Notice they never talk about all the positives about being a woman

Derrick Jaxn on youtube is the smartest bloke ever, soothing their egos for cash.
I actually stopped looking at Facebook long ago. I think at some point it stopped being a place where you share your holiday photos to being a place where people spout political opinions and get into arguments with their friends. I still use it as a messenger, but I don't look at the wall because I really don't care what people are doing if they're not talking to me directly.

It probably also helps that I went through and rooted out all of the women that I wanted to bang that weren't really interested, by propositioning them and then deleting and blocking them if they didn't respond positively.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is pretty much guaranteed to make my blood boil if I go on there. So I stay off it for the most part.

Following your actual friends seems to be the worst thing you can do, because you get to see how stupid they actually all are. The only reason I still have Facebook is for the private groups where people try to post the spiciest memes possible without getting banned. Ironically I have way more fun with a bunch of people I don't know.

Also, when are the brits going to say that enough is enough and revolt against this woke crap? Y'all seem to be leading the west down the toilet flush of this totalitarian crap

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Also, when are the brits going to say that enough is enough and revolt against this woke crap? Y'all seem to be leading the west down the toilet flush of this totalitarian crap
In Britain we have a right wing government bent on throwing our economy off a cliff, whilst at same time virtue signalling about women and race to cover their tracks.

Just the other day in parliament we had some totally incompetent new minister avoid answering a valid question by demanding to be complemented for being a woman.

Well done for having a vagina. Now do your fking job.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been very successful with women on FB, so I may just go one once a week to show what a good life I have, then depart