Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving my woman 5hit

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had this experience last night. Just for the record, me and my woman have had a great relationship. We haven't had any beefs with each other, which is pretty good considering the amount of time we've been together.

Me and my woman made plans to get together after I was done school. My class was extremely short - 45 minutes. After I was done, I called her and told her I was on my way. She told me that her ex was over getting some sewing done. Okay, now I'm not happy.

I've never had reason to be mad at my woman all the time I've been with her. This AFC phones her once in a while. His latest sad story is that he's committing suicide in July (guess who dumped who).

Anyway, back to my story. I was on my way, trying to figure out how to handle the situation, but I had no clue what I was in for. Was this guy going to threaten me? Was he going to try and be friends with me? The thing that came into my mind is that my woman shouldn't be inviting this guy over, no matter what.

Anyway, I came to the house, rang the bell, and she answered. I kept my shoes on and entered into the living room. He was still there. He reached out to shake my hand, and I did. All he said was "I've heard a lot about you". There was an incredible awkwardness in the air, but I kept calm. Everyone else was nervous. Me and my woman went into the kitchen, and I came up with a reason to go out somewhere, just to get this ass out of the house. My gf was having problems getting rid of him.

Anyway, she goes and tells him to go. She returns to the kitchen saying "He wants to talk to you". So I went outside, and listened to him. I didn't say much.

Well, I just want to say that (name) is my best friend. I just want to say that you found something good and you went for it. Bla bla bla bla. I wish you guys all the best.

Then, he did something that I didn't expect at all. He came up to me and HUGGED ME! I didn't know what the hell to think. I didn't hug him back. So he fvcked off, and I went into the house. My gf said "What did he say". I told her that he had hugged me.

Okay, now to deal with my gf. I sat on the front steps having a cigarette.

Her: So, are you mad at me?
Me: I'm not sure. The thing is, you invited him over.
Her: I just started my period today, and I had no money for pads, so I did some sewing for him to get some quick cash.
Me: I wouldn't mind if you did just business with him, but he DOESN'T LEAVE! In the future, if you're in dire need of money, I'd prefer it if you'd come to me rather than going to him.
Her: I'm sorry.

She was shaking. This was the first time I gave her hell for something. I didn't yell, I just spoke in boldness.

Also, I think this is the first time I've ever done this. It had to be done.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, sounds like you handled it pretty good... I would have done one thing different though.. :)

..as he was walking away, I would have said, 'Hey!' and as soon as he turned around, I would have smiled, motioned over to my gf by way of the thumb, stuck out my tongue, do the ole 'doggystyle' gesture.... :)

Alexxx_Wilder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like you Bungo Pony I think you handled yourself well.

One thing I don't understand do you and your gf live together.

From DJ to Dj watch out for that sneaky motherfu*ker. Because I was somewhat in the same postion as you.

This guy liked my gf and they use to fool around. She broke it off with him and he tried to be all buddy buddy with me. Saying sh!t like you have a good girl and she loves you alot.

But behind my back the f*g was trying to still get with my girl.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you handled it really well - you stayed in control of yourself and told her how you'd like her to behave in future. Nice one.

bp1974

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done Bungo, I was looking to ask how you two were getting on since I've been away from the forum for a few months.

Sounds like your DJ reputation is preceding you in your area. Good for you.