Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving girls orgasms with sex

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been able to give my current GF an orgasm from sex. She craves sex and enjoys it but doesn't cvm when we have sex.

Shes too sensitive for me to work her to orgasm with my hands and the only way she gets off is me eating her out, tongue flicking her cl!t.

Honestly I know some guys are huge on eating coochie but it really isn't my thing, doesn't make me horny, and leaves me with a wet face and sore tongue.

I know they say many women can only get orgasms from eating out but there has to be a position that works.

I've tried all the classic cl!t hitting positions, going higher up when I'm on top and can hit her cl!t with my pubic bone, reverse cow girl, etc. The higher missionary stims her but i get too tired to pound from that angle and she says i stop before she can build up an orgasm. And reverse cow girl doesn't seem to hit it right (maybe the shape of my wang?)

I heard a guys size is a factor when it comes to getting orgasms from sex? Im pushing 7' so I don't see how that can be an issue.

Any tips for bringing my girl to orgasm with sex, or without eating her in general would be helpful :eek:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your making it sound like having sex is a chore bro.

Just relax and take your time and do it slow, an hour showering together then move into the bedroom you know slow it down romance her if she needs it.

Girls don't just get off like we do they need the emotional aspect aswell as the physical aspect of sex.

Her only getting off from the fact that you eat her out means two things, first of all it means your too rough when your doing it and she enjoys just your soft tongue pleasuring her, secondly with your roughness removed it gives her brain a chance to imagine and fully experience things that make her orgasm.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you can do with your tongue, you should be able to do with your fingers. Just be light.

And most women cvm the easiest while on top.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question, I only have partial answers:

1) Some girls are just waaayy more easily orgasmic from sex than others.

2) The girls who could O easily from sex with me all had different triggers. Therefore, it's unpredictable.

Sorry, don't have any real good answers or failproof methods yet myself...

likelychump

Reaction score
In any case, I suggest you don't give up on the cl1t. Some girls are more sensitive, so indirect stimulation is better, meaning use your fingers around it, not directly on it. For some girls, nipple stimulation will enhance this, for some a little anal play would work. Lube could help too, if she's being irritated.

But don't forget about the G-spot. It's not really the mythical thing people make it out to be. Hitting both the G-spot and cl1t at the same time works well. For that, I recommend doggy, with you a little higher than her so your **** hits the lower front of her inner wall (can't think of a better term at the moment) and slides along there with each thrust. The target area is only like two or three inches in along the front of her body. At the same time, reach around and stimulate her cl1t (indirectly, with this girl). It's easy and effective. You could also try this same position on your sides. Another position I think works well is to lay her on the bed with her *** off the edge, and stand next to the bed. Lift her legs onto your shoulders and bounce her (meaning picking her *** up with your hands). This may be a little trickier and tiring. Just do a search for G-spot online so you know exactly the area you're trying to hit. Then you can be a little creative. The G-spot is definitely not an instant kill, and I find most girls need cl1toral stimulation in addition to whatever else you're doing if they're going to cvm.

But more important is just making sure you've warmed her up sufficiently before penetration begins. Search for erogenous zones, but don't abuse them once you find them. Slow and steady wins the race here. And also consider asking her what feels really good for her.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always just try taking her almost there with oral then starting to have sex. Also, for the g-spot try having her lie flat on her stomach and getting on top of her and having sex with her like that. Let me know how that works out.

likelychump

Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Also, for the g-spot try having her lie flat on her stomach and getting on top of her and having sex with her like that.
Definitely. I often transition from doggy to that. It does wonders.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all women orgasm from G-spot penetration. If you're a strong man with strong weariless hands and arms, you can do it.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you been able to give her the big O with oral or hand stimulation? With the hand, be sure to use a very light touch on the ****. Mix that up or work on the g-spot too. You can incorporate that before (or during - this is best to mix things up) those other positions mentioned.