"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Giving a Ride Home...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Alright In my school my 6th period class is over by where i park like a half mile away from the main part of the school... (ours is the biggest in WA state) anyway so this hot shopmores in that class and we get to ride a bus back to the main area.. Except i noticed she was walking the other way like she was heading home.. I havnt talked to her before and I was curious if I want go give her a ride home should i just be like hey Im mike wanna ride home? or should I try to get to know her a little first so she doesnt think im a cracker.........

I was thinking of being all "hey me and my friend justin are gonna go get job aps. do you want a ride home?" and hop in my 77 Camaro :-D .
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
how would you feel if some big kid, who is older than you, that you dont know, offers you a ride?
 

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I would talk to her in school first. Break the ice a little. Then offer a ride when you see her. Or, when you first talk to her, mention you see her and offer it to her then.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
lmao lots of candy in my car LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
LOL it'd be great if you had one of those "Molestor Mobiles" (Big vans with no windows at the back so nobody can see the rapists fvcking in the back LOL)
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
You forgot a spoiler, and one of those teardrop shaped windows with a homemade flowered curtain over it.
 

NBA23

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
You forgot a spoiler, and one of those teardrop shaped windows with a homemade flowered curtain over it.
There is one like that at every High School.

You forgot the running board that is about 1 pound of weight away from being completely ripped off.
 
Top