Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving a girl a compliment

jazbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I was at a party the other night and saw this totally cute girl. I'd give her an 8. So I introduced myself to her and we were talking about school and our home town. Then I looked deep into her eyes and said "Do you wear contacts" she said "no, why?" I said "Because those are the most prettiest green eyes i have ever seen, and most people with beautiful eyes like that wear colored contacts." And man she totally melted. I mean this girl was all of the sudden all about me. Later on in the night we ended up messing around.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good sh!t...

it worked so well because it was tottaly out of the blue and you were confident enough to give a sincere compliment to someone u didnt know

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a bit adolescent like the "Did heaven lose and angel?" one. This one sounds like that one. But you're ****y by inmplying that it's not her original eye color.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also said that when looking into a girls eyes, her natural color was blue and you could kind of see blue in the "background" and she had green contacts in and it looked really sweet so i asked and she told me, then I told her how cool it looked and it was still a perfectly fine compliment. I mean when a person goes to get color contacts they do it in hopes of looking better so if you compliment someone on something like that then they still appreciate it, just my 2cents

jazbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Fedorov:
I also said that when looking into a girls eyes, her natural color was blue and you could kind of see blue in the "background" and she had green contacts in and it looked really sweet so i asked and she told me, then I told her how cool it looked and it was still a perfectly fine compliment. I mean when a person goes to get color contacts they do it in hopes of looking better so if you compliment someone on something like that then they still appreciate it, just my 2cents
That is true. It also could have been used as a neg hit. Bottom line is I don't think there is anyway that this line could go wrong. It is better than telling her that she has pretty eyes. It adds a little more flavor to it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For other djs intending to use this:

Ask if they use COLORED CONTACTS, to avoid a "yes". Also, watch out, if she uses colored contacts this line will totally **** it up for you
. That'd be ironic.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny you mentioned that, guess what? I definately messed up: I asked this girl some time ago "Do you wear colored contacts?" she "yes", me "ok, cause your eyes are really blue and look beautiful"... =(

[This message has been edited by Squy (edited 11-28-2002).]

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good one, I think:
You: You have very beautiful eyes.
Her: Thanks! (or something)
You: Where do you buy those colored contacts?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
killerasp said:
what would you say if she was wearing contacts?
Thats a problem!

Once i complimented a girl on her eyes and then she tells me their contact lenses. I was just like 'oh ok'

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of advice:

Don't compliment a girl on a girl's body parts... be it boobs, eyes, mouth, or whatever. Instead focus on something that she has control over, like her clothes, hairstyle, choice of books, whatever.

This attracts her mind.

Although I did tell a girl she had the best lower lip I'd ever kissed, and she almost lost it...! :cool:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Word of advice:

Don't compliment a girl on a girl's body parts... be it boobs, eyes, mouth, or whatever. Instead focus on something that she has control over, like her clothes, hairstyle, choice of books, whatever.

This attracts her mind.

Although I did tell a girl she had the best lower lip I'd ever kissed, and she almost lost it...! :cool:
I think its good to compliment her aobut her body in a way that seems non sexual, do dont say nice arse.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay i love giving a girl compliments but i wont throw them out ramdom i just go with the flow.

when i think its alright i give her a warm nice sincere compliment and most of the times they work because most girls like been the center of attention even more if they are only child .The best times to give one is when you've been having a conversation just like jasbo did but believe me if jasbo would have said it to the girl and if he hadnt looked in to her eyes it wouldnt have come out right thats why some times it takes big ballss to give a girl a compliment.The best words you can use when giving a sompliment are cute,pretty,nice,sexy.Is best to give a compliment from the neck up dont loose it by going down.............

I could bet a million bucks that girl is drooling for jasbo......................