WORKEROUTER
Master Don Juan
If you suggest going out (or doing whatever) with a girl, and she then asks for your number, saying she'll call you, will she call if she's interested? This instance happened to me numerous times, and the chick never called.
Recently there was a HB 9-10 I approached and swapped numbers with, only to have lost her number, but never heard from her (even tho I gave her my number).
So the question is, if you give a chick her number (or swap, for that matter), but she doesn't call, is she just not interested?
Recently there was a HB 9-10 I approached and swapped numbers with, only to have lost her number, but never heard from her (even tho I gave her my number).
So the question is, if you give a chick her number (or swap, for that matter), but she doesn't call, is she just not interested?