Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gives Up Sex to Live Longer

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the French call the male orgasm the "little death."

So there are some theories that avoiding that and sublimating your sexual energy instead may prolong your life.
Napoleon Hill called this alchemical ability "sex transmutation." In his 1937 book, Think and Grow Rich, Hill wrote that "master salesmen attain mastery because they either consciously or unconsciously transmute the energy of sex into sales enthusiasm."

Does this sound like mystical hype? Dr. Louis Tartaglia, a psychiatrist at Clara Maas Medical Center in Belleville, N.J., has observed that former sex addicts - people with a neurotic compulsion to act out their every sexual desire - typically double or triple their incomes about three years after entering recovery programs.

Hill wrote that because men desire to please women, marriage is a prime success motivator. He also claims that history's top achievers, from George Washington to William Shakespeare, showed an unusual degree of what Hill called sexual "magnetism."

Hill stated that such "highly sexed" people could be instantly spotted in a room by their physical vibrancy, their stylish dress, the rich tones of their voice, the magnetic touch of their handshake, their almost tangible enthusiasm and passion for living. Their vibrancy comes from the fact that instead of expending their sex drive, they are rechanneling it.

"There never has been, and never will be,' writes Hill, "a great leader, builder, or artist lacking in this driving force of sex."
Boxing coaches also typically advise boxers not to cvm before a fight...or they will "lose their legs."

And many PUA gurus advise getting horny but not coming to amplify your "sexual state."

So, who knows? Compare this 107-yo guy to Wilt Chamberlain - who bedded hundreds or thousands but died at age 63.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Chen believes that he ahs found the secret of eternal life because the simple meals cleanse his body and thanks to his asexual way of life
Uh huh...I might believe it when they can learn to type something out properly.

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:

So there are some theories that avoiding that and sublimating your sexual energy instead may prolong your life.
Boxing coaches also typically advise boxers not to cvm before a fight...or they will "lose their legs."

And many PUA gurus advise getting horny but not coming to amplify your "sexual state."

So, who knows? Compare this 107-yo guy to Wilt Chamberlain - who bedded hundreds or thousands but died at age 63.
Very interesting.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah right he just can't get any so he gave up lol

wayword said:
Yes you can also become a buddhist monk and live until 120, I on the other hand will rather live a full crazy life filled with sex and adventure and be happy to get to 80.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
True, but I'm glad that you eventually wake up afterward.
wayword said:
I believe there's some truth in this and not just in boxing. I don't usually throw down before an event but after a race or a multi hour event I'm usually horny and want wild, circus weasel sex.
wayword said:
True, but it's a fine line to walk. Most guys are a half a step from humping the leg of the woman they're with.
wayword said:
Stop it, you're scaring me... :nervous:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French call the orgasm the little death..
The Spanish call a knockout in boxing the little death.

Hmm.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chinese believe you lose part of yourself when you ejaculate,

Strictly from biological point - everything is cool... but then we make it all overly complicated by brining back obscure archaic references that supposedly provide some insight into today's life.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Every man dies. Few men truly live." - William Wallace

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hill stated that such "highly sexed" people could be instantly spotted in a room by their physical vibrancy, their stylish dress, the rich tones of their voice, the magnetic touch of their handshake, their almost tangible enthusiasm and passion for living. Their vibrancy comes from the fact that instead of expending their sex drive, they are rechanneling it.

"There never has been, and never will be,' writes Hill, "a great leader, builder, or artist lacking in this driving force of sex."
Nikola Tesla who almost single-handedly invented the modern age of technology. Well, oh well.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Nikola Tesla who almost single-handedly invented the modern age of technology. Well, oh well.
And he was known to be celibate too.

As was George Washington Carver - another prolific inventor.

And actually many of the other notable inventors in history as well...hmm. :confused:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm.. well you guys can go ahead and not have sex ever again.. I think I might just pass.

Honestly, ok, let's think beyond the first layer:

I am about to mastrubate.. at the moment I am thinking about what I should pack for my upcoming trip. So I will interrupt my thoughts for 10-15 minutes..but afterwards, I will go right back to where I was before. Where is the loss?

People keep saying channel your sexual energy - but how is this done? Do I not think of sex?! How do they porpose we do this?

What happens we get horny? Can we even get horny if we are channeling our energy to something else?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
And he was known to be celibate too.
Yes he was, to the extreme that he would freak out if anyone ever touched him and he even wore gloves to ensure no contact. But isn't this whole sexual transmutation non-falsifiable, though? If men like Wilt Chamberlin and John F. Kennedy accomplished great things while also sexing the ladies at every possible moment, while other notable men of history were sexually aversive recluses, what then to make of the explanation? A hypothesis needs to be falsifiable but it just seems to me that anyone's life can be twisted and distorted to support transmutation regardless of how much they didn't have, didn't want, did have, did want sex and therefore it's a non-explanation.