Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give your experience of how a girl showed you that she was (is) attracted to you

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch out for serial kino'ers. a number of girls out there kino EVERYBODY and are good at getting guys infatuated with them. Be careful out there! like Backbreaker says, keep your heart in a heavily fortified vault.

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the biggest IMO is Eye contact if its a girl you just met. If you know or seen the girl around, then smiling and making slight hints like assuming your have a gf or wife. touching is a given and her vibe around you. for me though its Eye contact.

Just keep in mind though some girls are shy and nervous so they may be interested but you wouldnt know it until you spoke to her.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
watch out for serial kino'ers. a number of girls out there kino EVERYBODY and are good at getting guys infatuated with them. Be careful out there! like Backbreaker says, keep your heart in a heavily fortified vault.
Yes... Men aren't the only players and jerks out there. Watch out for selfishness and entitlement. Never give when you aren't getting, and don't be manipulated with guilt trips and "you're selfish" claims. That's what selfish people do best - to get you to give to them - while they do nothing but expect and complain. Follow the actions, and make sure everything is mutual. Don't be teased or strung along. Don't follow potential.

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you OP I wouldn't listen to any of these guys. And don't listen to me either. Take what I say with a grain of salt. Take what everyone ever tells you about women with a grain of salt. Apply the 80/20 rule to dating seduction whatever you want to call it. That is, spend 80% of your time (the time you spend on dating, pickup, seduction.. not your entire life, like dah) actually talking to girls and trying to get laid and 20% looking up advice, if even that. I like to go online and look for advice ONLY when I feel I need it. Like when I run into an obstacle with a girl or I don't understand what the hell is happening with a girl, etc. Like why isn't she replying all of a sudden? Could she be shXXXt testing me? Do women purposely (or unconsciously) take long to reply to test your confidence? Like maybe they don't want you to be a Mike from Swingers. lol That's my latest question, cause frankly I'm not very good at recognizing a shxxxt test. I don't know what the fuk it looks like. Guess that's my sticky point. Always wanted to meet a girl who gives me a hard time, I hang in there, overcome her shxxxt tests, then we bang. Wow, that could lead to amazing sex! But every time I run into a girl who doesn't SEEM (to me) interested, it take is as "it is" (or is it?) and let it be. What if she was shxxt testing me, tho? What if she wanted me to continue my pursue? How do I know?? And that's the beautify in this little game of ours. There's away something to learn, a new challenge to overcome. Ironically the shxxt builds character. who knew chasing tail could make you a better man lol

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Yes. She lost interest. This is similar to saying they never loved or cared about you. They go by how they feel RIGHT NOW. It doesn't mean they never liked you.

This is why I recommend not getting ahead of yourself during the infatuation stage. If she's crazy about you, and you become crazy about her, and she loses interest - you are screwed. Attachment too early is a bad idea, because feelings can change in an instant. This is especially true during infatuation. They always come on strong, make you feel special, talk about the future, etc, during this stage. Don't take it too seriously, or fall too hard. As soon as she realizes you aren't perfect, or whatever - she'll drop you like nothing, and you'll be left wondering what the hell just happened. Probably trying to win her over, convince her that she likes you, etc. All bad ideas.
You said as soon as they realize you aren't perfect they drop you, but if you dont act that interested in her and maintain your frame will this keep her attracted despite her realizing you're not perfect?

This makes the most sense to me now.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've falllen prey to the serial kino'ers many a time.

But I guess it makes me more aware of when a girl selectively kino's me. That's happened a few times, but then I would screw up all chances I had making me a virgin all my life until October 2011.

My former one-itis once randomly told me she thinks we would make a good couple and that she would make a good mother LOL. That was probably the strongest, most obvious IOI that I ever got.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
You said as soon as they realize you aren't perfect they drop you, but if you dont act that interested in her and maintain your frame will this keep her attracted despite her realizing you're not perfect?

This makes the most sense to me now.
No... If she loses interest, being a challenge won't work. Challenge only works if she's already interested.

What this frame allows you to do is leave without being too attached, and trying to bring her interest back. That's why you don't reciprocate their interest during infatuation. You should not care what they think, because it can change just like that. Everyone gets ahead of themselves during infatuation. It means nothing.

This is why 90% of the posts here relate to the first few weeks of dating. The girl is infatuated. The guy is too. The girl loses interest. The guy is screwed, and doesn't know what to do. All because he believed that her interest would stay intact, and she'd love him forever - no matter what he did. This is false. The first few weeks are vital for not attaching yourself, so that when they lose interest, you can leave without any problems.

Too many guys try attaching themselves during this time - thinking its what the GIRL wants, and how to keep HER interested. It's not, and it shows when he starts showing interest in her. Now suddenly, she loses interest in him, and he's left dumb-founded. It's all backwards.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Accidentally" bumping into you, initiating contact is a big one.

An "innocent" question ("what time is it?", "where is xyz?" , "how do you do this?"

Basically all those subtle cues that women give that aren't so subtle as you get older/get more experience. In fact, I think women are pretty damned transparent.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women act the same when interested in a guy but Ive noticed a pattern as follows:

1. She starts touching you or her legs are pointed in your direction when sitting. (proximity is a very good sign)
2. She peeks at your mouth when talking. (she imagines how it must be to kiss you)
3. She acts fidgety or starts playing with her hair when you are around. (your presence just makes her nervous)
4. She checks out your body or you catch her peeking at certain body parts like your chest, arms or even your crotch. (true sign of sexual attraction)
5. She will usually find a way to be near you or you find her hovering in your area.
6. She regularly texts you. (if she texts you in the morning or late at night the better)
7. She finds a way to include sex in a conversation (true sign she wants to or at least has been thinking of fycking you)
8. She finds a way to initiate a conversation with you (Asks what your weekend plans are, etc.)
9. Makes a comment about your cloths, shoes, hair, etc. in a positive way

There are other signs but as one of the posters suggested an interested women will make it pretty clear.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Yes. She lost interest. This is similar to saying they never loved or cared about you. They go by how they feel RIGHT NOW. It doesn't mean they never liked you.

This is why I recommend not getting ahead of yourself during the infatuation stage. If she's crazy about you, and you become crazy about her, and she loses interest - you are screwed. Attachment too early is a bad idea, because feelings can change in an instant. This is especially true during infatuation. They always come on strong, make you feel special, talk about the future, etc, during this stage. Don't take it too seriously, or fall too hard. As soon as she realizes you aren't perfect, or whatever - she'll drop you like nothing, and you'll be left wondering what the hell just happened. Probably trying to win her over, convince her that she likes you, etc. All bad ideas.
That's right; women will crystalize you and ignore your flaws and when infatuation dissipates it all goes downhill. You two will literally idealize each other. This is where love songs come from.

If you successfully get past infatuation and things are going well and you develop a relationship, you enter another stage. It is called the love ****tail--a period from 1 to 2 years in which you are really lovey dovey with each other as you don't know each other well. This is why people shouldn't get married unless they've been together for at least two years. Love is a chemical reaction to another person. However, there comes time when it fades and you must rationally want to be with your partner to be in a relationship; this is why sex declines in marriage. Just like the people who are drug addicts need more and more drugs as they consume and build a tolerance, couples become disenchanted (don't react with as much emotion to each other). It's sad, but all true.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
-She touches you frequently
-She contacts you frequently
-She goes out of her way to see you
-She does favors for you
-Frequent eye contact in conversations. If she's locking eyes with you for prolonged periods of time.
-She laughs a lot in conversation with you, even if your jokes are stupid.
-She calls you handsome (not like your mom lol)
-She compliments you on what you're wearing
-If you've been dating her, she asks if you've been dating other people
-She wants to meet your friends (to make sure they aren't getting you into trouble lol)
-she texts you really late at night, or sends you a "good morning"/"good night" text.

The list goes on.. The way i see it, is you shouldn't need the girl to show she's attracted to you.. You show her that you're attracted to her by making a move. Not by being an AFC and having emotional diarrhea on her.
Pretty much this list, one important thing I'd like to add though:

She speaks with a higher voice. She'll do it subconsciously and the difference is clear enough for you to hear. It's a sure way of knowing she's interested.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
That's right; women will crystalize you and ignore your flaws and when infatuation dissipates it all goes downhill. You two will literally idealize each other. This is where love songs come from.
So true...+ repped. When you realise the foundation of the media's influence + it's lies you become free, it's a big step in stopping AFCness.