Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give Women Guns! :O scary!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://ethicist.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-NYT-MOD-MOD-M100-ROS-0609-HDR&WT.mc_ev=click

Extract:

Inspired by his example, I propose curbing gun violence not by further restricting the availability of guns but by expanding and reorienting it. Men would still be forbidden to walk the streets armed, in accordance with current laws, but women would be required to carry pistols in plain sight whenever they are out and about.

What is happening to America?
Is this person serious??!!!!

I hope to our forefathers this does NOT come true.
what next?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls sometimes ask me if I'm carrying my pistol. I always answer... "maybe."

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL it cites that guns are second in injury related deaths only to car accidents.

We all know women suck at operating cars and other such sources of accidental death.

A train full of women with guns would be just as scary as a parking lot full of women drivers.

I can picture it now:

HB10: "So what's the difference between the trigger and the safety"
HB8: ...........

(HB 8's head blown off)

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those"studies" should be taken with a grain of salt. Suicides are included,gang bangers and criminals are included. Etc,etc,etc. All a part of the liberal media's attempt to brainwash you into their preferred behavior. Crime rates and murders in right to carry states are lower than states with strict gun laws-check out Florida's stats since becoming a "right to carry" state.

There is more than one part of the matrix you need to unplug from.

"An armed man is a free man, an unarmed man is a slave"-Roman proverb

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Those"studies" should be taken with a grain of salt. Suicides are included,gang bangers and criminals are included. Etc,etc,etc. All a part of the liberal media's attempt to brainwash you into their preferred behavior. Crime rates and murders in right to carry states are lower than states with strict gun laws-check out Florida's stats since becoming a "right to carry" state.

There is more than one part of the matrix you need to unplug from.

"An armed man is a free man, an unarmed man is a slave"-Roman proverb
Not to start a political debate (I think both liberals and conservatives have a whole lot of sh1t wrong), but you just made a huge fallacy there which I can't help but point out.

Permit States tend to be the states with densely populated cities (most notably New York and California). They have higher murder and crime rates because they have the most densely populated cities (Los Angeles, Bay Area, New York City, etc.)....not because of stricter gun policy. You can't really compare crime rates between California and i.e. Iowa and conclude that Iowa has less homicides because its a right to carry state.

I do agree that there is some degree of merit to studies indicating dropping in crime rates after passing right to carry legislation. But like you said, you have to take studies with a grain of salt---especially studies conducted by people lobbying for a certain outcome.

A wise Professor once told me: "Correlation very rarely indicates causation..... especially when the ignorant think otherwise"

Never side with people who spend more effort telling others they're wrong than figuring out whether they themselves have it right or not.

Liberated

Don Juan
Reaction score
46and2aheadofme said:
Not to start a political debate (I think both liberals and conservatives have a whole lot of sh1t wrong), but you just made a huge fallacy there which I can't help but point out.

Permit States tend to be the states with densely populated cities (most notably New York and California). They have higher murder and crime rates because they have the most densely populated cities (Los Angeles, Bay Area, New York City, etc.)....not because of stricter gun policy. You can't really compare crime rates between California and i.e. Iowa and conclude that Iowa has less homicides because its a right to carry state.

I do agree that there is some degree of merit to studies indicating dropping in crime rates after passing right to carry legislation. But like you said, you have to take studies with a grain of salt---especially studies conducted by people lobbying for a certain outcome.

A wise Professor once told me: "Correlation very rarely indicates causation..... especially when the ignorant think otherwise"

Never side with people who spend more effort telling others they're wrong than figuring out whether they themselves have it right or not.
Gun prohibition is a lot like religion, it requires blind faith and it doesn't do s***t! :D

Most of the murders in this country are drugwar related anyway. Decriminalize drugs and the market bottoms out.