Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give us a grandchild or $650,000, say Indian couple suing son

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my grandparents that I have known have died with their son and daughters in the same house. I still remember seeing them for the last time on their death beds...

I guess families are different. I'm Asian by the way. Asian families in general care more about their parents I guess. I have a very young son. I don't know if he will be there at my death bed. He was there when his great grandmother was slowly passing away. I don't mind either way. I'm a man and not some pu55y.

Life is strange and I take one day at a time :) he probably will be at my death bed because we are close and he understands the values that our family respects.
Look I respect this viewpoint BUT in all honesty this is the reason why we as a generation will NEVER achieve anything of merit. We are happy to be mediocre and take the safe path in life so that we have so called loved ones around us when we die.

Let me ask you a question can you name one person from your lineage that accomplished anything of merit in the last 500 years ? Anyone of these individuals do anything to have their name written into the history books that we can still talk about and look up at as role models ?

On my Mothers side I can trace back my roots to King Godfrid and on my Fathers back to King Olafr ancient Viking kings that most people haven't a clue about. Hence why I'm an avid sailor and hunter and always outside in the wild still true to my roots in this modern world.

I couldn't care if anyone was at my deathbed or not I'm far too busy pushing towards my goals in life to worry about the end. The end is the same for everyone why not focus on the journey there and try and leave a legacy for your children and their children so that they have a role model to look up to and admire ...... instead of the weak men that like to play "Man and Wife in a little House".

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I respect this viewpoint BUT in all honesty this is the reason why we as a generation will NEVER achieve anything of merit. We are happy to be mediocre and take the safe path in life so that we have so called loved ones around us when we die.

Let me ask you a question can you name one person from your lineage that accomplished anything of merit in the last 500 years ? Anyone of these individuals do anything to have their name written into the history books that we can still talk about and look up at as role models ?

On my Mothers side I can trace back my roots to King Godfrid and on my Fathers back to King Olafr ancient Viking kings that most people haven't a clue about. Hence why I'm an avid sailor and hunter and always outside in the wild still true to my roots in this modern world.

I couldn't care if anyone was at my deathbed or not I'm far too busy pushing towards my goals in life to worry about the end. The end is the same for everyone why not focus on the journey there and try and leave a legacy for your children and their children so that they have a role model to look up to and admire ...... instead of the weak men that like to play "Man and Wife in a little House".

There is a saying in life: "you be you..." Like a simple butterfly that inconspicuously flips its wing causing a tornado weeks later. To a lot of people, high achievement is not something they strive for. Besides if you do strive for it, it doesn't preclude one from having a tight knit family. Ghengis Khan who conquered at least half of the inhabitants of the planet, died surrounded by family who loved and respected him.

To a lot of experts, "achievement" itself is not only due to the direct actions of the man, but through randomness; through blackswan events and the cosmic randomness of events. In other words, being successful in life is a combination of your personality and luck. It is what it is...