Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

give up and move on or continue the fight?

cire

Reaction score
hey, yeah my first post. ive been poking around the forum and site for almost 2 years. all good stuff!

i'm in a pickle now and i dont know what to do. ive been hanging around this girl for a month or so and i really like her (like is an understatement, she has captured my heart). so i usually chill with her after school and we talk about stuff and up until a few days ago, i thought she was into me too. but this "new guy" came in (not really new, ive known the dude for a few months) and i'm pretty sure he has completly swept her away. now it seems ive completly lost her, ive tried to hang out with her these last few days, but he's already there. i try to start some convo, but she doesnt continue, shes so into what he has to say it quite frankly pisses me off.

ive come to the conclusion about how this dude managed to do this: he possesses verbal skill that i dont. he talks a lot and what he has to say is quite random, but she seems to love it and always laughs. i dont think i can compete with his randomness, as i'm 100% mentally normal and he is diagnosed with ADD.

do i keep trying and see if i can improve my socializing skills, or just say **** it, let her go and just say some bull**** excuse like, "she isnt good enough" or something like that, or do i continue the fight?

i'm 16 years old and a sophmore in high school.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
you learn from failures, and thats how you succeed. i know how you feel and i've been there numerous of times. i remember once i was really into this girl everything i mean! **** i did some stuff that really went to the edge (relationships, close friends got involved) and at the end, she went off with another guy when she even said he's not that good looking and very not her type. wrong! well anyway, my best bet is to improve your social skills, interaction, and everything else so it won't happen again. when you develop and build those skills, you will be at top and no one can even touch where you are. you're 16 and of course there will be MANY girls along the way up to your 20's. trust me, you will be glad if not this event took place in your life because you will benefit from it. good luck bro.

Reaction score
When you get in situatuions like that, try to put yourself in the girls shoes. Imagine if this girl was really into you, and hung around you all the time, and was always there, youd get bored with her after a while. Then imagine this, hot chick comes along who is also interested in you but not nearly enough that the other girl did, but still enough to get you to come around and make things a littlt more intersting. Get my drift? Now this wont help u to fix your current problems, but it will help you to understand, and learn from your expirences. Always remember that, leran from ALL of your expirences.

cire

Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys.

damn, this is really taking its toll on me... ive resorted to taking her SN on my buddy list and ive been trying to work on my computers more to get my mind off her (yes i'm very geeky)

so ive taken all the stuff you guys have said to heart, but i still dont know what i should do. its obvious that i need to use this occurance to better myself, but should i go find more fish in the sea, or should i prove my worthiness to this girl?

its late and i need my sleep... argg last night i thought about her the whole night, which wasnt fun... i hope tonight is better

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. She doesn't see you as worth much, theres no point carrying on by just hanging around with her, that's probably why she lost interest since she got bored with the same old routine.

You need to do things differently to get a different result. Simply meet some new girls and make sure she sees you having a good time with them then freeze her out until she talks to you because what you're doing is so exciting she wants to ge involved. Then maybe think about making a move on her once she's developed an interest in you. But there's no point waisting time, just enjoy yourself and meet new girls.