Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give some night game tips

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really want to perfect my night game. I want to be able to go out and have MY pick of what girl(s) I want to bring home. Every now and then I get lucky and pull some one night stands. One turned into a fb, but the quality isn't there really. Usually these girls are in the 5-6 range. I almost always depend exclusively on my looks and the girls make it easy for me. I want HOTTER girls.

Night game is tough for me because I'm generally not an outgoing person so it takes some alcohol to loosen me up. I have to find the right balance of drinks because if I get too smashed it becomes impossible to spit any game at all. At bars and clubs it is usually loud and hard to talk. From my observation all night game is is going up to girls and dancing on them, moving from girl to girl until one wants to hook up. As the night goes on girls become more drunk and lose more of their inhibitions and eventually become easier. Is it really this simple? Do you guys just start grinding on random broads that look hot?

Give out some night game tips that have really helped you so you can help me and everyone else.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a few drinks (2-3) and just socialize.. Fvck the canned opener sh1t. Girls know what you're up to when you use it. Just give them a sincere "Hey how's it going" As long as you're not hideous looking, confident, and relaxed it's always going to work.

Good tip.. If you're a smoker going outside and talking to the girls out there helps to escape the loud atmosphere and music.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is everyone's view of night game and what is everyone's strategies to hooking up?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i stay away from the dance floor. i look at when a girl is grinding on me the same way i look at a stripper giving me a lapdance. it doesnt mean that she's attracted to me. i prefer canned routines on hb9's & 10's cause i know what works for me. spitting verbal game and using good body language eliminates having to worry about whether or not you think she likes you based on looks. your best canned routines should get her attracted to you about 70% of the time.

the best tip i can give you depends on your goals for the night. if you are just looking to get laid that night for an SNL, this will help you out tremendously. getting a SNL is mostly about logistics, you find the best logistics and thats your girl for the night. do your appraoches and ask a few simple questions, who are you here with, how do you know each other, who drove, and what do you have going on tomorrow? best logistics to look for are: i'm here with co-workers, she drove by herself, and nothing going on tomorrow. when your running your game, always get her number, but keep going till you find a chick with good logistics. if you dont find one, you got plenty of numbers to follow up with later.

girls will use any logistical excuse not to go home with you. their bff will think she's a slut, she drove her friends, she rode with her friend, she's only here with one gf, she has to wake up early, she has to work tomorrow, you get the point. try and eliminate as many as you can. keep in mind if your game is strong enough, and you build solid attraction she will break all the rules and go home with you anyway.

another tip, if you end up going home alone, i like sending out a mass text to all the numbers i got that night saying: just wanted to let you know i got home safe. see who responds, sometimes you'll get lucky after her friends drop her off at home. try and get her over to your place, or go to her. make sure you are not coming off as being needy or desperate. its a last ditch effort but it has worked for me in the past.

overall when you go out clubbing, i know its cliche, but just try and have fun, and not make the night all about hooking up and running game. trust me, most girls see this coming 100 miles away, especially 9's & 10's. and the last tip works wonders, go out to the club with other hot chicks. if you have to game up some 9's & 10's and get friend zoned, so be it. take them out to the club so you can be seenwith them. this builds your social proof and pre-selection like crazy.

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolate. Women in groups are the hardest as they will c0ckblock you.

As Alex Delage mentioned a "Hey how's it going" or even "Hey, you having a good night?" works well - make sure to say it with a relaxed smile.

If you find she asks questions about you and is giving you full attention (e.g. standing infront of you, with both of her feet pointing in your direction, not looking around) make the move of telling her (don't ask) that you both need to go to a quieter/less crouded. spot

"Hey I'm being knocked about here, lets move over there out of the way" rather than "Do you want to go somewhere quieter?"

If you havn't already innitiated kino, this is a great opertunity to natrually place your hand on her back to guide her through the croud or assist up her up some steps.

If available, quiet seating areas in the club are always a winner! Watch out for more open body language - sitting closely to you, facing your direction, a hand on the seat right beside your leg is the most obvious "come on". If she keeps looking straight at you with smiling eyes and not looking around you must make a move.

Do not keep chatting for too long if you havn't got the kino going. If you have both finished your drinks, you could always ask her for a dance. Take her hand and lead her to the dancefloor. Try and avoid the bar, unless she offers to get you drink.

Whatever happens, don't be creepy about anything. Just be friendly and don't try too hard. If she has high innitial interest she will be very open. If not, move along.

If its early in the night, cut the conversation short and come out with some excuse that your feeling rude by leaving your friends. Ask where she is heading later then take her number.

Your only 21 - A lot of people will be posting about how you will only find low quality girls carrying STDs and what not. Right you your proberbly not looking for anything serious, just go out there and have fun - it will be worth it in the long run.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^Great tips.

There are lots of wise words in those posts. I'm pretty new to the whole night game thing so I haven't got it down yet. No way am I looking to get serious.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like these tips.
What can you advise about having to drive to the nearest club when it's an hour away? Because the "bringing the girl home" logistic is out of the question. The only way you're getting a SNL in that scenario is by using a bathroom or going to her place. I think it would be best to go to the club by myself in that scenario. That's why I'm rarely doing night game.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
I like these tips.
What can you advise about having to drive to the nearest club when it's an hour away? Because the "bringing the girl home" logistic is out of the question. The only way you're getting a SNL in that scenario is by using a bathroom or going to her place. I think it would be best to go to the club by myself in that scenario. That's why I'm rarely doing night game.
Not to mention is can get pretty expensive after the cover charges and such. This is why I enjoy the college bars at my school although they are small and close at 2, they are relatively cheap and plenty of good looking girls are there looking to socialize.