"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Give me ANY feedback you've got.

Gun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Here's my situation.

I'm not popular in school, but I'm not a loser either. I've got friends from every crowd, and I hang out with all different groups on the weekends.

Recently, I met HBFreakyChick. She really is the definition of freaky. She's obsessed with porn, not regular porn, but crazy **** like rape and all the other taboo categories..

She's really hot, probably a 9.0 or 9.5. She's semi A-crowd, but she's got friends all over the board just like me. Obviously she's got a lot of options to run to. For this reason, detatchment doesn't work well with her. She can just run to any other AFC and get the attention that I refuse to give her if she doesn't earn it.

So, I've hung out with her a few times. There's mutual physical attraction, we've established that, but as many of you know (should know), that can only take you so far.

I see her in school for the first time, she tells me I'm her favorite person and asks if she can walk me to my next class. Then as we part, she rubs my arms and gives some light kino. Some basic indications of intent I guess, but I tend to read into the importance of these signs too deeply.

She usually jumps on an opportunity to hang out. This Saturday, a bunch of people were meeting at this one kids house. She knew I would be there, but she decides to not go anyway. Instead she goes and hangs out with her girlfriends.

I don't even have any questions, haha. I just need general feedback on how you guys would FEEL, what you'd be THINKING if you were me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

novacaine

New Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
39
well first

well first i would totally tie her up and anal bang her since she seems to be into that so there ya go
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
First I agree with novicaine.


Second, tell her your going to X, and she should come and keep you entertained. Then just use it as a date. Then some more anal bangin(hehe)
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Yeah dude, what are you waiting for? Ask her over to your house to chill and watch some movies. Then while watching them steer the conversation to porn (hopefully you have some porn movies somewhere). Mention that you would like to try things in it and see what she thinks. You got nothing to lose (except maybe your virginity). :D
 

Gun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
I 'm not going on a "date" with her. It's not congruent with my (or her) style. I also don't know her enough to ask her to come over alone, that would be abnormal. Whenever we've seen each other, we've been with like 5-10 other people. And that was only a few times.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
detatchment works best on these kinds of chicks because they're used to getting attention from everyone and it throws them off when you act the opposite. She's thinking "why isn't this guy gawking at me like everyone else?" That's what makes you interesting, and interest is everything. Establish yourself to her, but don't let her think you give a sh!t about her. She will come to you... they always do.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You sound like me.
I'm not popular in school, but I'm not a loser either. I've got friends from every crowd, and I hang out with all different groups on the weekends.
When i read that i noticed a lot of things. You sound just let the AFC's she can get attention from. Walking to class, worrying about how shes acting around you. She is letting you control your emotions, which if you get the Newsletter was discussed recently.

I really feel like you aren't acting like a good Don Juan in this situation, and here is what i would do. Whenever your around her do neg hits and kino. Plus you need to be your own man, it seems like your going out to be with her, instead of out with your friends and she's just a bonus. Remember, chicks are not your life.

Don't give her a lot of attention, as dbot said, detachment is good, its different from what everyone else will theoretically be doing, so if your different then YAY!


Thats pretty much it, i think i'll leave it on this note, hope i wasn't to harsh. READ THE BIBLE!
 

Gun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Not harsh at all, it's what I needed to hear. I do let her influence my own feelings and life too much, that's true and I'm consciously aware of it. Only problem with that is I've got no other prospects to game to take my mind off of her.

Thanks though.

PS- Do you think you could get me a copy of the Newsletter article. Would be appreciated.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Only problem with that is I've got no other prospects to game to take my mind off of her.
Well make a new prospect. Don't work on just one girl, its an afc attitude to do that.
 

Gun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Heh, if I could find some I'd start working on them immediately. No question in my motivation, but the reason I posted my social background was to show that it's difficult for me to find new girls in school. I don't run strong with the popular crowd.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
... WHAT?! unless there is one girl in your entire city, i think there is someone else that you can work. Work on chicks outside of school. Be a man.
 

Gun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
You can't really deny the important of image and social status when meeting chicks in school.

I've done well outside of school, but that was before school started, during the summer. Now I barely find the time to go out and find some new ones.

I know it sounds like an excuse, but you have to believe me when I say I'd like nothing more than more girls to take my mind off this one. I've got little reason for excuses.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
throw a porn party & have a bunch of people come over to watch porn and ask her to bring some of her freaky porn :D
 

Gun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
throw a porn party & have a bunch of people come over to watch porn and ask her to bring some of her freaky porn :D
That's really not a half bad idea.
 

Blowfish

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
41
A bit of Anal Banging won;'t hurt... hehehe
like some people already said...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bust.it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Location
the best place on earth- cali
Originally posted by Gun
I just need general feedback on how you guys would FEEL, what you'd be THINKING if you were me.
BOOM. RIGHT THERE. That's where it is.

As a DJ now, you shouldn't ever be asking yourself this. I don't know if you realize it yet, but this is the first step to overanalyzing her actions.

"when she does this/that, what does it mean?"
"do you think she still likes me?"
"why didn't she do this/that?"

The SECOND you start playing that game, she's already won. You want to know what to think, right? Absolutely Nothing. Act like it didn't bother you in the least bit (if you're a strong DJ, it actually wouldn't)

Let her play her games... you're untouchable, right? So what if she didn't show up? WHO CARES? Like Vincent said, once she starts to control your thoughts she'll do the same to your emotions. Don't let this girls' actions dictate how you feel or think (especially about her).

She missed the chance to hang out with you? HER LOSS. She'd better learn her damn lesson and come next time.

(do you get my drift here? hope this helps)
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by Gun
That's really not a half bad idea.
ha ha I was half joking when i posted that, but seriously though my friends and used to have porn parties all the time. it's fun, because you can laugh at the absurd parts, but it's kind of sexy at the same time because you're still watching people ****. :D
 
Top