Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me a break already......!!!

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this on TV this evening. It seems that some kind of media driven female empowerment movement is in full force now. Every action movie male now has the female equal that can do physical things just as well as him....Now this.....Pitchers in MLB are rare dudes who are like 6'3" and are blessed with arms that can throw a ball 90mph plus....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALvB4GKZ7Q

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
When the first woman pitches in the majors, where will you be?
:crackup: @ cucked out sh!tlib ad executives trying to compare an affirmative actioned lantern jawed bull dyke getting pandered to with an event on par with the moon landing where the saying "where were you" actually had some merit.

Where will you be?

At home getting pegged and pozzed by my otherkin life partner coz fck your invisible knapsack of privilege dad..

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D*mn, I was already thinking about dropping cable. And since I have U-Verse, after seeing this, it might put me over the edge.

Ruler said:
The truth is the strength discrepancy between men and women is a real thing. And no matter how much society dislikes it, you can't fvcking change it without some massive intake of steroids in some dike who wants to be a man.
I used to say I hoped it would happen just to prove the lib-tards wrong, but it wouldn't accomplish a thing. They already know this, these things are just their attempts to pull the strings of the sheep and get more money from the middle class.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
Saw this on TV this evening. It seems that some kind of media driven female empowerment movement is in full force now. Every action movie male now has the female equal that can do physical things just as well as him....Now this.....Pitchers in MLB are rare dudes who are like 6'3" and are blessed with arms that can throw a ball 90mph plus....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALvB4GKZ7Q
Mark my words, if there ever will be a female pitcher, the first one will be a man who took hormones to become a "she".

Videogame esports are already starting to include some. The first female Starcraft 2 Pro is a man to woman transgender.

A new league of legends pro team is also getting a male to female transgender.

Calling it 20 years from now or some ****, you are going to see a tall muscular dude take hormones and call himself a she and compete as a "girl".

Alphagameplan and the manosphere already post examples of things such as men claiming they identify as women and using female locker rooms, and etc.

So once again men will be on top, and those that claim themselves female will ironically beat out real biological XX women.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a conspiracy theory that this push for female empowerment, the gay agenda, and the villainizaton of males (particularly white males) is part of the illuminati plan to reduce earths population by discouraging male/female sexual activity....

At first I thought it was good for a chuckle, but now I'm beginning to wonder if there is some truth to it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
I read a conspiracy theory that this push for female empowerment, the gay agenda, and the villainizaton of males (particularly white males) is part of the illuminati plan to reduce earths population by discouraging male/female sexual activity....

At first I thought it was good for a chuckle, but now I'm beginning to wonder if there is some truth to it.
There is no real conspiracy, IMO. It's just what humans do.

Now, obviously our enemies want us to die off, so they'll support whatever it takes to make that happen. But there's no one in 'charge' of a systematic genocide of anyone. When a society gets too fat and happy, for lack of better words, they start worrying about social issues and crap like that, and lib-tardedness leaks out of that.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
There is no real conspiracy, IMO. It's just what humans do.

Now, obviously our enemies want us to die off, so they'll support whatever it takes to make that happen. But there's no one in 'charge' of a systematic genocide of anyone. When a society gets too fat and happy, for lack of better words, they start worrying about social issues and crap like that, and lib-tardedness leaks out of that.

I wouldn't think of it as so clear black and white like Liberals vs. Conservatives, that's just playing into their game.

Jesse Ventura said it best: When I was in the WWF, we had the good guys that everyone cheered for, and then we had the bad guys that everyone boo'd. But what they didn't know was that the "good guys" and "bad guys" are actually on the same team - Vince MacMahon's team and their goal is to sell you tickets and PPV... it's just theater and smoke and mirrors...

It's the same in the theatre of politics with the Democrats and Republicans, they're both kow-towing to the bankers that keep them on payroll...

But back to the theory, there is indeed an elite group of people who pull the strings, the international bankers, that wish to control the world's population... to think otherwise would be naive.

EDIT: but I should also say that I don't disagree with trying to curve the world's population as humanity as grown WaaaAAAAyyy too numberous. but the way they're doing it is fvcking absurd with this gay agenda and girl power bullsh!t....

"A woman can do anything a man can do"...... oh really? can a woman carry a wounded soldier to an extraction point? Can a woman kick down a door of a burning building?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

"illuminati"

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't think of it as so clear black and white like Liberals vs. Conservatives, that's just playing into their game.

Jesse Ventura said it best: When I was in the WWF, we had the good guys that everyone cheered for, and then we had the bad guys that everyone boo'd. But what they didn't know was that the "good guys" and "bad guys" are actually on the same team - Vince MacMahon's team and their goal is to sell you tickets and PPV... it's just theater and smoke and mirrors...

It's the same in the theatre of politics with the Democrats and Republicans, they're both kow-towing to the bankers that keep them on payroll...

But back to the theory, there is indeed an elite group of people who pull the strings, the international bankers, that wish to control the world's population... to think otherwise would be naive.

EDIT: but I should also say that I don't disagree with trying to curve the world's population as humanity as grown WaaaAAAAyyy too numberous. but the way they're doing it is fvcking absurd with this gay agenda and girl power bullsh!t....

"A woman can do anything a man can do"...... oh really? can a woman carry a wounded soldier to an extraction point? Can a woman kick down a door of a burning building?
Well if the elites are conspiring to lower the world population in general or even the western population in general where most of the gay and girl power agenda originates and is most enforced, then they are going about it the wrong way. Why do they allow in about 2 million immigrants a year mostly from 3rd world ethnic groups that reproduce more? Why do they promote and prop up failed black culture and provide welfare to women with children, so these population groups can survive and multiply? Why do they send financial aid, resources and jobs to 3rd world countries so those population can maintain and increase?

If there is an agenda to reduce the population, then looking at elites' pattern of behavior it must be to reduce only a certain population who is not even the one overpopulating the planet to begin with and is declining as is. Whites especially western, straight, Christian and conservative.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Well if the elites are conspiring to lower the world population in general or even the western population in general where most of the gay and girl power agenda originates and is most enforced, then they are going about it the wrong way. Why do they allow in about 2 million immigrants a year mostly from 3rd world ethnic groups that reproduce more? Why do they promote and prop up failed black culture and provide welfare to women with children, so these population groups can survive and multiply? Why do they send financial aid, resources and jobs to 3rd world countries so those population can maintain and increase?

If there is an agenda to reduce the population, then looking at elites' pattern of behavior it must be to reduce only a certain population who is not even the one overpopulating the planet to begin with and is declining as is. Whites especially western, straight, Christian and conservative.
EXACTLY! You're actually on the right track.... but look a little deeper into this and you'll see that that this specific demographic is the one that they fear most because this demographic has the intellect and strength to challenge them.... which is why this demographic is being targeted first.... once this group is pacified, the rest of the human populace will be easily tamed and the elites can solidify their power and never be challenged.....

I trust that you'll understand the theory once you contemplate it a little more deeply...

for me to continue talking about it would only encourage you to keep wanting to argue it just merely for argument's sake, rather than listening to the message.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So stupid.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY! You're actually on the right track.... but look a little deeper into this and you'll see that that this specific demographic is the one that they fear most because this demographic has the intellect and strength to challenge them.... which is why this demographic is being targeted first.... once this group is pacified, the rest of the human populace will be easily tamed and the elites can solidify their power and never be challenged.....

I trust that you'll understand the theory once you contemplate it a little more deeply...
My argument all along for why elites target the demographic of whites, males, westerner, Christian because they see the demography as equals or even superiors and a threat. But if elites think their less white 50 shaded of brown "utopia" will be easier to rule and more profitable, they really are delusional. I think they do it mostly out of jealousy.

for me to continue talking about it would only encourage you to keep wanting to argue it just merely for argument's sake, rather than listening to the message.
What am I arguing and what message? The divide and conquer argument or eliminate and conquer? I don't particularly disagree that your explanation is what is going through elites' head. I don't believe elites want to reduce world or western population though. I believe if anything they want to increase and ARE increasing it because they believe they can gain more wealth (cheap labor, more consumption). I've been saying for ever that elites and the wealthiest are trying to turn America completely into a two-class system and like a 3rd world country.

But I don't believe as elites apparently believe it's even necessary to eliminate whites to accomplish that. I think they do that mostly out of their own jealous hatred.

Bottom line is I don't care why they want to destroy whites. The divide (or eliminate) and conquer argument doesn't really explain it. They really just hate whites out of jealousy. It's just jealousy.

I think white and jewish elites use the white demography as a sacrificial lamb or scape goat. I.e., the multimillion salary white news anchor telling whites and dieversity how privileged and oppressive whites are, the elite white news anchor isn't so everyone attack the so-called privileged and oppressive average Joe or Jane. So maybe they want to keep enough whites around as the lowest group on the totem pole for those purposes.

U

user43770

Stagger Lee said:
My argument all along for why elites target the demographic of whites, males, westerner, Christian because they see the demography as equals or even superiors and a threat. But if elites think their less white 50 shaded of brown "utopia" will be easier to rule and more profitable, they really are delusional. I think they do it mostly out of jealousy.

What am I arguing and what message? The divide and conquer argument or eliminate and conquer? I don't particularly disagree that your explanation is what is going through elites' head. I don't believe elites want to reduce world or western population though. I believe if anything they want to increase and ARE increasing it because they believe they can gain more wealth (cheap labor, more consumption). I've been saying for ever that elites and the wealthiest are trying to turn America completely into a two-class system and like a 3rd world country.

But I don't believe as elites apparently believe it's even necessary to eliminate whites to accomplish that. I think they do that mostly out of their own jealous hatred.

Bottom line is I don't care why they want to destroy whites. The divide (or eliminate) and conquer argument doesn't really explain it. They really just hate whites out of jealousy. It's just jealousy.

I think white and jewish elites use the white demography as a sacrificial lamb or scape goat. I.e., the multimillion salary white news anchor telling whites and dieversity how privileged and oppressive whites are, the elite white news anchor isn't so everyone attack the so-called privileged and oppressive average Joe or Jane. So maybe they want to keep enough whites around as the lowest group on the totem pole for those purposes.
I think the dutchman nailed it. They do fear white Americans.

The reason they target white America is because we're a well armed militia. We are what our constitution intended us to be.

U

user43770

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The_flying_dutchman again.