"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Give me 10 ****y and arrogant statements

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by alphamale1
So NRM are you saying that when a girl says

Her: im feeling tired.
Me: yeah u betta go to bed before i send out the bed squat team of that ass!
Not really funny at all. You can't just make a joke out of every single thing someone says--most people will find that annoying. One thing you can do is misinterpret (in a funny way) things people say (read DeAngelo, his examples aren't great, but they're ok...)
You can do stuff like wink at girls and call them "kitten" or "princess" (in a sarcastic way--again your delivery is critical)
just be *really corny about it. that's fun.
Or just share funny observations about things in the world.
The key is to be lighthearted and fun. Don't hit them over the head with your "****y&funny" humor.
WATCH STANDUP COMEDY.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJDamage
If a chick ever tells you that she is going to give you the best blow job ever, just smile and say calmly: sure, but what's in it for me?
Damage, we're trying to discuss things that will actually be said by real women in real life.:p
 
Top