“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Give a HB rating to the SoSuave.com girl that you see on top of the Discussion Forum

Give a HB rating to the SoSuave.com girl on the Discussion Forum page.

  • HB9

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • HB8

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • HB7

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • HB6

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • HB5 or lower

    Votes: 1 7.7%

  • Total voters
    13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Give a HB rating to the SoSuave.com girl that you see on top of the Don Juan Discussion Forum page...I personally think she should be replaced by a fine Latina girl - preferably Puerto Rican!

Is this Mr. SoSuave's girl? Who's girl is it? She obviously gave someone permission to post her pic.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Why is this thread duplicated both in this section and in Anything Else?

crazy, get to work! :p
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
CrazyKid is sleeping, but probably not alone - I'm refering to his 'Teddy Bear' companion :rolleyes:. Mods, can you delete the duplicate thread in 'Anything Else'.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Actually, this is an "Anything Else" sort of thread.

Closing this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top