Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlz Who Play Hard To Get After You Got Them

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEAH THATS RIGHT!!!

If you have a girl who totally flipping fancys you and wants you bad, starts playing hard to get because she likes you so much and dosnt wanna seem easy you know...

a girl who you have shagged already a few times and now starts playing games to keep you!!

how do you play this?

while your playing great game on her she starts playing great game on you...

like when you send a text, shes replys positivly but after 1, 2 days GAME PLAYING YOU HERE ME !!!!!

DO YOU IGNORE HER **** AND ALWAYS WAIT FOR HER CRAP, OR DO YOU GO FULL STEAM AHEAD AND KEEP GETTING HER ASS!!!!

WHAT DO YOU FLIPPING DO !!! ITS NUTS IT ****ING NUTS :box:

Reaction score
I am in the same situation. After hooking up with her she has become distant and it is making me want her more.

See that? It is making me want her more! I think they do it on purpose. When she was readily avail to me whenever I wanted, I didn't want her as bad. It's strange really.

I will just act like a friend until SHE asks me to hang out. We'll see how it goes. I don't think chasing her at this point is the right thing to do. Just sit back and let her wonder what I'm doing because I'm a busy man no time for games. (Well not really, but you get the point)

up_an_up

Don Juan
Reaction score
well this has happened to me before and i usually just ignore them. Then they either ignore you or more likely, they start saying they wanna hang out again. Once they say that, you then proceed to call them up/text them about getting together and what do they do??? They play games again by ignoring you, not responding, making other plans etc.... So my advice to you would be to move on and put her on the back burner

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called a $hit test. Call them on it.

Reaction score
Plus I think it's a way to see if we are the type of guy who will call them 10 times a day if she doesn't pick up the phone or call back.

It's a test to see if we are AFC!

I say DO NOT ask her to go out or hang out or anything of the sort. Just act like a friend until she initiates getting together. At least that's what I'm going to try. I'll let you know when it works.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in same situation myself right now. Although, we had a little argument, she got mad, then the same day we made up, made out late at night, but the next she stopped calling, texting me.

It happened few days ago. I called her the next day after we made up, we talked about the issues she is having with me (she thinks i have a jealousy side, i make fun of her to much, i take her for granted...)

All that. We talked over it on the phone. Said we cool. Next day, doesn't call again. So I called to see whats up, talked about random **** and I went back to work. She didnt call me all day again or night. No texts either. I didnt call her either, I went out with some friends.

So I told myself to stop calling her, although, just like the first poster said, it makes me want her more. Its like its hurting my ego.

I like the girl, but I dont like these **** tests.

Ignore or call her on it?

Reaction score
I'm ignoring her until she asks me to hang out. The only way I'll contact her is on AIM and that's just so say hi. Not to ask her out or anything. I want to see if she initiates. They want to play games, so lets rock.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I'm ignoring her until she asks me to hang out. The only way I'll contact her is on AIM and that's just so say hi. Not to ask her out or anything. I want to see if she initiates. They want to play games, so lets rock.
The thing is, I almost never initiated contact with this girl. We been dating for 2 months now. She almost been the one always calling wanting to see me or calling/texting just to see whats up.

Then last week got mad at me because I didnt want to go see her when I was falling asleep in bed. Blew up on me on the phone and hung up. This week she thinks I have slight jealousy issue and all that other stuff.

She did tell me she dated a guy before for two months as well, they got into a stupid fight and never called each other after that. That was long time ago she told me that. I really don't want this to happen, but I will not text/call her or IM her on AIM. She sees me online when I am at work and won't message me, why should I?

I dont think you should IM her either.

Reaction score
Well, your situation is a bit different than mine, we never had a fight. But the last 2 times I asked her to lunch she declined. So I have no problems just chatting with her but I'm going to see if she initiates hanging out. I can't risk her declining me a 3rd time in a row because she "has to go to the gym" or she "has things to do".

We'll see what happens.

Actually Francisco gave me this advice and he's usually on the money.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well, your situation is a bit different than mine, we never had a fight. But the last 2 times I asked her to lunch she declined. So I have no problems just chatting with her but I'm going to see if she initiates hanging out. I can't risk her declining me a 3rd time in a row because she "has to go to the gym" or she "has things to do".

We'll see what happens.

Actually Francisco gave me this advice and he's usually on the money.
Well she did say she forgave me according to her. Said we cool, but now acts this way. I don't know what should I do next.

In general, not just women, but I dont like when even my friends are mad at me for a reason and won't act the same way they used so it will create a feeling of anxiety in me wanting me to call and talk to them, find out whats wrongs.

Reaction score
Baruch said:
Well she did say she forgave me according to her. Said we cool, but now acts this way. I don't know what should I do next.

In general, not just women, but I dont like when even my friends are mad at me for a reason and won't act the same way they used so it will create a feeling of anxiety in me wanting me to call and talk to them, find out whats wrongs.

Well, just give it a few days and see if she initiates. If not, go ahead and initiate. Whatever you do don't let her see you sweat! Woman love to make us feel the anxious feeling.

Why are you worrying about 1 girl anyway? If you had another one you wouldn't care. Get out there and sarge. I got a new # yesterday so I'm worrying more about getting this new girl instead of caring about one I already shagged.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Plus I think it's a way to see if we are the type of guy who will call them 10 times a day if she doesn't pick up the phone or call back.

It's a test to see if we are AFC!

I say DO NOT ask her to go out or hang out or anything of the sort. Just act like a friend until she initiates getting together. At least that's what I'm going to try. I'll let you know when it works.
bulidng yourself up for failure my friend..

ACT
TRY
SEEM
PLAY

..all wrong. the idea is to not 'ACT but DO...You shouldnt NOT CALL because you want to see if she calls, dont say hi because she should say it first..blah blah.. your now playing her BS GAMES and inevitably going to fail her ****tests.

you should have tons of other things to do. you dont have time to worry about her actions because you are busy with other things that you enjoy doing.

her loss...the whole thought process in this thread is WRONG.

Reaction score
DavenJuan said:

How could I fail? I've already hit it. Also, did you see that she declined to meet me for lunch the last 2 times I asked her out? That alone is grounds for nexting her. So you are saying I should call and possibly be rejected 3 times in a row? Three strikes and you're out! Time to take a few pitches.

Last edited:

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
How could I fail? I've already hit it. Also, did you see that she declined to meet me for lunch the last 2 times I asked her out? That alone is grounds for nexting her. So you are saying I should call and possibly be rejected 3 times in a row? I'll pass on that, thanks anyway.
not at all my friend...im not telling you to call or not to call.

What im telling you is that if you called her 2 times and she declinded for lunch. then you should be having other "plates" spinning to whereyou wouldnt even think twice about calling.. its the mindset that needs work

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:

ACT
TRY
SEEM
PLAY

..all wrong. the idea is to not 'ACT but DO...You shouldnt NOT CALL because you want to see if she calls, dont say hi because she should say it first..blah blah.. your now playing her BS GAMES and inevitably going to fail her ****tests.

you should have tons of other things to do. you dont have time to worry about her actions because you are busy with other things that you enjoy doing.

her loss...the whole thought process in this thread is WRONG.

THE perfect answer to your problem right here, great post. The 'Other things to do category' includes sports, your friends, and yes, - other WOMEN.

Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
not at all my friend...im not telling you to call or not to call.

What im telling you is that if you called her 2 times and she declinded for lunch. then you should be having other "plates" spinning to whereyou wouldnt even think twice about calling.. its the mindset that needs work

Genius! I am forever in debt for this priceless advice.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I am in the same situation. After hooking up with her she has become distant and it is making me want her more.

See that? It is making me want her more! I think they do it on purpose. When she was readily avail to me whenever I wanted, I didn't want her as bad. It's strange really.

I will just act like a friend until SHE asks me to hang out. We'll see how it goes. I don't think chasing her at this point is the right thing to do. Just sit back and let her wonder what I'm doing because I'm a busy man no time for games. (Well not really, but you get the point)

TISK TISK.....if you know this already than why are you posting crap like this? Listen..you got other stuff to do...great. then go do it

ACTING LIKE A FRIEND

ACTING TO BUSY AND HAVING NO TIME

..next this chic and find somethin worth pursing

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Question

This is a vey good question and a one that has been bothering me for a while now. It could mean several things:

She has lost interest in you, for whatever reasons;

She's going through some personal issues(which is neverending for girls) and she's deciding to tackle those issue's first;

Or, which I believe is usually the case;

She wants you to chase her! Yup, you heard that right, I know it's a against the DJ rules, but in my experience, girls love the chase!

You see, girls want to FEEL wanted and special. They want to FEEL like they are the one in your life, and of course all of the attention. They want to FEEL these things. Notice how I'm capitalzing FEEL, It's a girls dream to feel these emotions.

When you play too much hard to get, they get tired of it. It's good to play hard to get in the beginning, but c'mon, at some point you both know you are interested in each other, you don't need to play so many games. At this point, show her that you're interested, go sweep her off her feet. That's all they want.

It's simple push/pull theory. Pushing is good, but too much will push her away for good. Push her away just enough, then pull her in baby. You'll have her melting in your hands. This is advice coming from a guy with lots of experience. I've been in this situation many times, and thru trial and error, realized that girls just want to feel wanted. They want a leader, a protector. Not a follower, or a shy timid wuss. Go lead, take her hand and show some balls!

Lastly if you don't believe, go ahead and continue playing hard to get. Just don't say I didn't warn you. I learned this out in the field, not on the computer. Of course there are some variables, she just may not be into you. But even if you still pursue her, you got nothing to lose, ur still playing your cards right cause she may fall for you. And if she's into you, then your gold brother:)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have other irons on the fire. (Thank you Rollo Tomassi!)

I have a girl schedule to 7 p.m. -- yet she's late. No problem, I wait a little... you know, some tolerance is good. After that, I just call the other who I said I would be at a "work meeting" and didn't know when it would end. Whoops, it ended earlier than expected, so hey, we can get together! She gets happy, I get happy, flake chick goes to bed alone.

Simple and effective.

:cheer:

Reaction score
If you guys saw my previous thread you may have a better idea what I'm dealing with:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132830

So basically after all of the drama in the above thread, she gave me the LJBF line. And I was fine with that.

However she still came over the next weekend and fukked.

So with this new information do you still stand by your advice?

You are basically saying I should call her tonight and try to hang out. Which I do not agree with at all.