Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls!!!!

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that if it wasn't for women and their little games most guys would be bored and find another hobby...this board obviously has to to do with women and figuring them out..etc..I still feel the best part of girls is the chase and getting them on your wavelength for entertainment....girls that make it so easy is boring and not challenging..its like a waste of my time....To all these young guys on here that are having difficulty with women..It does get easier over time as long as you abide by the criteria on this board and find your own way......I wish what I knew now when I was in my early twenties and teens it would of saved allot of confusion for myself....girls still amaze me with what they are capable of throwing at ya from time to time fer sure....there behavior patterns remind me of a cat.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get more poon than you've both had your entire lives.....Im just makin an observation about this forum......stop complaining and get some trim ..Junior