"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girls you never see

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I'm just looking for tips on girls who you have moderate interest in, but hardly get the chance to see. I'm in college and I met this girl that I never see around campus. She has high IL in me and IMs me like every day. She isn't high enough on my priorities to warrant a phone call or a date. I invite her to hang out with friends, but those opportunities obviously don't come up all the time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Re: Re: Girls you never see

Originally posted by kyokon
... I don't see your problem...?
Well, the problem is that if I never get a chance to see her, her IL will certainly fall. She isn't high on my list, but I still want to hook up and bone her.
 

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2002
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
3
Location
MA
Re: Re: Re: Girls you never see

Originally posted by dave134
Well, the problem is that if I never get a chance to see her, her IL will certainly fall. She isn't high on my list, but I still want to hook up and bone her.
So f*cking call her. God, what is this sh1t?
 
Top