"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Girls with short hair.....

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
I believe this girl likes me and she's cool and all, but the only thing is that her hair is just too short for me. She has a pretty face, pretty features, it's just her hair. Should I just overlook this or what?

I think I'm just too picky.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
personally i find hair VERY important so if i didnt like it i wouldnt go for the girl. but its up to you, if shes worth it and the rest of her is good then go for it.
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
If u don't like her. skip.

Personally, i have a defined set of characteristics I want my girl to have, but they're flexible to an extent. I think u should get to know her somewhat.

____________________________
-Stand tall, liv fast, die strong
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by rich_uk
personally i find hair VERY important so if i didnt like it i wouldnt go for the girl. but its up to you, if shes worth it and the rest of her is good then go for it.
Bump.

I hate the short hair look on girls.
 

DarkZero

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
i think certain short hair styles are awesome on girls, but others aren't any good. hair is an major feature, if you don't like her hair wait for her to change it or NEXT
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,684
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
South Carolina (Charleston)
what the hell?
it seems like girls could have the same long hairstyle forever and i wouldnt give a ****.. they always look the best with long hair (down to their tits)
 

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Well, it looks like it is cut in the back (really close, for a girl, that is, in the back and a good amount on top, but this doesn't make for that good of a look). I am wondering if she cut it down like this or if she can't just grow hair. I'm black and she is black, and as much as I hate to say it, some black girls just can't grow hair. I've known some girls that have had the same short hair since like 7th grade and they just don't know what to do with it.

I remember one time I went with this girl and she had extensions and it was all good, but then one day (I wasn't expecting this) she came to school with her extensions out and her short hair surprised the **** out of me.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
you shoulda smacked your b-itch up and told her to put that mop back on her head :D
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Send her over here, I love short haired emo girls
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
well it depends on how short. it dosent bother me if its like a mushroom hair lookin type thing, but not if she looks like she is going to join the navy(buzz cut)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Iv4

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Next her,takes a LONG time to grow hair(I have chin lenght hair and can talk from personal experiance).

Personally though I think it dpends completely on how it looks with her.
 

rickyojuk

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
England
well if hairs so important then next her but if you think that you would quite like to go out with her then give her a chance, u can break it up whenever you want
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
There is this fine ass chick that has short hair. She is more cute next door neighbor type girl then anything.

But anyway, her hair is short. Its like highlighted and the back kind of flared up, the bangs and stuff are long, like down to her cheek/chin i dunno. It looks good and thats the shortest i would ever like to see on a chick.

But then theres Halle berry. She looks better with a little longer hair but she can still rock the short hair because she is THAT fine.

I prefer girls with really long thick hair. Its just a turn up because you can pull that sh1t hardcore. And girls are supposed to have long hair ya heard.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'd base her worth more on her personality and body features. Hair won't talk back to you or offer you a rich and rewarding relationship... unless you're some kind of sicko, in which case you need to leave this board. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Lost
what the hell?
it seems like girls could have the same long hairstyle forever and i wouldnt give a ****.. they always look the best with long hair (down to their tits)
yea.
 

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
Is it just me, or does anyone else have this thing with their gf's hair? I love the smell of my woman's hair.
 
Top