Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with purple/blue/pink hair

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who all dates these types? And what is their obsession with their hair coloring? Are they trying to not get hit on so much?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's an element of defiance with the purple haired women. Back in the day, they more or less defying christian-influenced conservatism, which signified they were sexually open; now it's more or less against the imaginary "patriarcy", which signifies they're a pain in the @ss.

Women over 35 with hair like this are undateable.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a badge of membership of the woke cult. Also don't forget about partial head shaving and/or heavy piercings combined with hair dying.

I agree with @BillyPilgrim, but I'd go as far as to say ALL of them are undateable.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m open to dating and sleeping with them and have before in the past.

Pretty much all of them are absolute freaks in bed and they require a certain level of confidence and charisma to maintain any relationship with them because of how submissive they are.

It’s probably the easiest signal for women to signify that they are submissive.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely see women with any of these 3 hair colors. I don't think I've been on a date with any of them but @BillyPilgrim assesses them well.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to avoid as it usually signals mental instability and disobedience , especially wild colours like red/green/blue

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts are facts, unfortunately my type if I had to identify one is probably rock/emo/arty chick.
Damn my preferences.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usualy bisexual and lean towards preference with women. Defiant. Drug users. Very fun in bed but undateable long term. Most will have a dog as well.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I have dated purple and blue haired women, they are of course extremely liberal with daddy issues but are not that bad tbh. If you just want hot passionate sex you definitely should seek one out.

My Blue and pink haired Feminist Ex gf had pierced nipples and tattoos, despite being a feminist she loved it when I dominated/humiliated her.

She had a fetish for me treating her like a literal dog.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosplay/Anime nerd girl who is also fit: Good

Bureaucrat/activist womyn : Mostly bad
28C11610-7CC8-4B96-9BB7-B170D5649223.jpeg

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who all dates these types? And what is their obsession with their hair coloring? Are they trying to not get hit on so much?
Stay away from these types. All of them have problems. All of them. It's the same attention mistake they do with tattoos. Usually these types of girls have both.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider their choice of nontraditional hair colors as a great big warning flag that you should steer clear. Of course, they can be fun in bed if that's all you want but I wouldn't at tot to engage in any meaningful conversation with them and definitely don't try dating one.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminder that girls of all types are freaky in bed. No reason to take an L and accept dyed hair psychopaths thinking they are easier or better somehow.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are usually damaged women. Unattractive, angry, leftist, man-hating feminist, woke or highly sexualized freaks that dgaf about societal conformity. Usually comes along with cluster-b personality traits. Thanks for self identifying yourself as damaged goods. No need looking for red flags, they openly present them to the world.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Oh come on now calling these poor women damaged, that’s so intolerant. :lol:The blue haired ones are only showing their support for Cookie Monster, the purple haired ones for Barney, pink haired ones for Miss Piggy, and the green haired ones for Kermit the Frog.