Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls who turned me down in the past.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys suggest i do to these girls?

when i was young, i used to never cut my hair, i would just let it down like whatever (imagine beatles). looked very bad. i was anorexic, i had pimples, i used to never take advantage of my money. i simply looked like ****.

im a late bloomer, so i acted like a ****tard, 0% confidence. actually had like -150% confidence. i had less than no confidence at all in anything.

now to be honest, i earn roughly around 600$ a week doing multi-leveled networking business.. i have gained 61-65 lbs of muscle mass. still having less than 10% bodyfat. clear skin and a much better haircut!

i feel and look 100x better thanks to so suave, bodybuilding.com and acne.org

so now im everything i wanted in the past. i could get girls i never thought i'd ever get.

looking back, i want revenge.. or payback.. because these girls never gave me the time of day before.

i just wanna show them who i am now, and what they missed..

do you guys have any advice on how i can really make them feel really bad for treating me the way they did?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it just came to me today as i was reading my post... that i wouldnt be in my place today if these girls and bullies had'nt push me to be better...

i feel that i should'nt get revenge anymore, infact i feel i should thank them.. wtf is this sudden change of heart i am feeling... :confused: :(

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. Why do you all care so much about the people that put you down in the past? F them. Why do you feel like you need to prove them wrong?

My advice would be to do that in moving on and forgetting them in the first place.

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY ! another guy from orlando posting a good response :cool:

I agree. **** them to hell !

I went through the same **** also, like 2 years ago i weighed like 235 and i was a big guy then i lost 40 lbs and now i'm cut and everything and i spike my hair up and wear A&F and all these other expensive brands and i have a nice car and a good look. Whenever i see these "popular" girls from back in high school who now have bellies and ugly bodies i just stare and laugh ! and the girls that stayed hot throughout the years give me looks and it just boosts my confidence.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
60-65 lbs. of muscle mass, holy crap man. That's amazing. If you did that, any challenge that comes your way should amount to absolutely nothing.

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sup man, im from manila as well, whereabouts u from?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-.-, be honest with yourself. From the description that you just gave of yourself, can you honestly blame them for not wanting the joy of your company at that stage in your life? Let's think about it from another angle. There was an ugly, nasty girl in high school. She had no friends, horrible acne, and smelled of cat urine. You, on the other hand, were the classic "popular football quarterback", and never paid her any of the slightest attention. And, would you have? Of course not. You weren't attracted - just as they weren't attracted to you then. Now that you have money, a body, and a better haircut - perhaps they might give you a second look if passing you on the street. Take advantage of that, and stop living in the past. Hope this helps.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can think of one thing you can do to them:

thank them for making such a lasting impression that you changed yourself completly for the better. Now imagine they had praised you for you 0 conrfidence, being anorexic, and the like...would you have changed? **** no, youd still be that same kid you abhor at the present.

Not saying you don't deserve props for your positive changes, but its obvious to me that these people are a component to the driving force for these changes.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a good quote, read it and take it to heart:

Don't worry about the past, you can't change it. Don't dwell on the future, you can't predict it. Focus on the present, for you live it.

also, read my signature quote:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nothing you wouldn't have been able to figure out for yourself... glad to have been of service.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you post too much man.

I saw alot of you in me at first, but you need to go out there and try things on your own too. You have a sufficient base now I think. It's time for you to experience.

Next time you have a question, try it yourself first - then come here and write your experience/observations. You can't use ssv like a crutch like this for eeeeeevery liiiiiiiiittle things.

Help other ppl around, this is probably the best way for you to learn at this stage. As you read other people's questions, you read other people's answers. If it doesn't apply to you now, it will in the future.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your thinking about.

I say often say Girls' can be God's natural way of turining boys into men.By them having puzzy and their total rudeness and forwardness can make you correct certain thing other men don't see..(ie,hygene,proffesional,freinds,etc) they see certain things we don't see or might not see at the time.

The only reason I MIGHT keep a certain b1tch of mines a lil longer is cuz she's honest and cares about my family or whatever.

This doesn't mean i'll be her menrtsual advisor or be a fem-lover though.Focusing on your male freinds is still better though IMO.Your freinds can help you with most your **** though

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
I think you post too much man.

I saw alot of you in me at first, but you need to go out there and try things on your own too. You have a sufficient base now I think. It's time for you to experience.

Next time you have a question, try it yourself first - then come here and write your experience/observations. You can't use ssv like a crutch like this for eeeeeevery liiiiiiiiittle things.

Help other ppl around, this is probably the best way for you to learn at this stage. As you read other people's questions, you read other people's answers. If it doesn't apply to you now, it will in the future.
Ok, I will take that advice. Next time will be different, count on it. :)

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually went & thanked the oneitis who LJBF'ed me :D

Damn youre improving faster than I am -_-, Must compete!!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
I actually went & thanked the oneitis who LJBF'ed me :D

Damn youre improving faster than I am -_-, Must compete!!
Haha.. Well, IMO Just like bodybuilding, my new job as a multi-level network manager and all my aspects of my life that needs improving I learned one thing:

Don't compete with other people; Just like I learned in competitive swimming, you pace yourself, you do not pace yourself due to your opponents.

It's not you against me; nor is it you against the world.

It's a battle between you against yourself! Try not to be better than one another, instead, try to be better than yourself. :)

edit: the last part, read it again, that's why we call it self improvement. :D