Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Who Refuse to Acknowledge Your Existence

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am incredibly frustrated with these kinds of girls. Thank God there are not too many of them, but enough to annoy me.

Have you ever known a girl in your circle of friends who would always be around you, but NEVER initiate any conversation with you, or look at you, and when you talked to them they said one or two words and quickly looked away at someone else?

This annoys me to NO END. These aren't cold-hearted girls, either, they just for some reason refuse to acknowledge ME specifically.

It's one thing for a girl to be not-interested, yet still polite and engaging. It's demoralizing for a girl to consider you less than human, the way these girls do. It's not that I want these girls so badly, but I feel helpless to do anything about my situation with these girls.

What do you think?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have learned a valuable lesson.

You now know how people feel when they are ignored or not payed attention to.

They feel frustrated, curious, belittled, and Curiosity level shoots up , wondering "Why that guy over there is ignoring me???"

Use this to your advantage..more than likely, they are playing the same game (women are MASTERS at games)

I have met several women like this, and I consider it a personality flaw and sh1t for social skills..and have even met them only to discover there is nothing special about them afterall, and I would have been better off NOT KNOWING them

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use ACTIVE DISINTEREST on them

When you are around her, point out something about her to the people you are talking to. Make sure she sees it. Laugh. She will come around

revelashon

Don Juan
Reaction score
cuz u probably have a small pecker

yoo your given those conifdent bi.tches way too much attention or ur tryin to impress them and they see rite through that

u gotta realize that bi.cthes want tha best that they can get, so u gotta act like they aint shi.t, that ur above them, that u've had better

Refuse to Acknowledge thier Existence

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're dealing with biaches who are so egotistical and deluded, they refuse to even acknowledge men they believe are unworthy of them (this evaluation is always done before the man even opens his mouth). If you're seriously considering the possibility of a dysfunctional, parasitic relationship with such a woman (and that's the only type they are capable of having with ANY man), try to be seen having fun with other women.
They believe a good man can only be a taken man.

But overall, it's an utter waste of time.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you speak of is nothing to b1tch about, if they ignore you cool,epecially if your not interested in them sexually. Besides they would most likely bore your nerves with detailed BS. You sound like your seeking approval.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why it annoys you Pecker is because you like them. And you'd wish they paid attention to you.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
When they do that it means their probably interesed ,but have a bit of an ego or a boyfreind or some girly ****.

When they don't like you ...they will let you know immediatley.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Thourghbreed is probably right.;)

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pecker, people who ignore like this are hiding their insecurities. They "belittle" other people because it's the only way they can make themselves feel good about themselves. As much as I hate to admit it, I used to do this as well. Nothing good ever came out of it. A confident person would never ignore someone like that. My current philosophy is, "you can't ever have too many friends." Starman nailed it when he said, "there is nothing special about them afterall, and I would have been better off NOT KNOWING them" She's insecure and unconfident. Be the better person. Kill her with kindness, as they say.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pecker
I am incredibly frustrated with these kinds of girls. Thank God there are not too many of them, but enough to annoy me.

Have you ever known a girl in your circle of friends who would always be around you, but NEVER initiate any conversation with you, or look at you, and when you talked to them they said one or two words and quickly looked away at someone else?

This annoys me to NO END. These aren't cold-hearted girls, either, they just for some reason refuse to acknowledge ME specifically.

It's one thing for a girl to be not-interested, yet still polite and engaging. It's demoralizing for a girl to consider you less than human, the way these girls do. It's not that I want these girls so badly, but I feel helpless to do anything about my situation with these girls.

What do you think?
I know EXACTLY what you mean! There are just those certain people that don't even pay any attention to you.

I think it has to do with how you act. There was a girl at work once who acted like I was invisible and mute. During this time, I was outgoing and enthusiastic. Everything I said or did just rolled off of her. NO RESPONSE from anything.

One day, some things happened in my life that kind of changed my attitude for a while. I was going through some tough times, having to deal with a few things...and to make a long story short, I was calmer and more 'mature' during that period of time.

Guess what happened? Her behavior towards me flipped 180 degrees! It was really really strange. She started to become friendly, and started to hang around me more often.

I think it has everything to do with PERSONALITY. Some traits just turn people off; they just can't understand where you are coming from. Some traits are like a magnet for certain people. There will always be SOME people that will ignore you, but only members of the opposite sex can ignore each other COMPLETELY.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
The only reason why it annoys you Pecker is because you like them. And you'd wish they paid attention to you.
What he said.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Girls Who Refuse to Acknowledge Your Existence

Originally posted by icepick
I know EXACTLY what you mean! There are just those certain people that don't even pay any attention to you.

I think it has to do with how you act. There was a girl at work once who acted like I was invisible and mute. During this time, I was outgoing and enthusiastic. Everything I said or did just rolled off of her. NO RESPONSE from anything.

One day, some things happened in my life that kind of changed my attitude for a while. I was going through some tough times, having to deal with a few things...and to make a long story short, I was calmer and more 'mature' during that period of time.

Guess what happened? Her behavior towards me flipped 180 degrees! It was really really strange. She started to become friendly, and started to hang around me more often.

I think it has everything to do with PERSONALITY. Some traits just turn people off; they just can't understand where you are coming from. Some traits are like a magnet for certain people. There will always be SOME people that will ignore you, but only members of the opposite sex can ignore each other COMPLETELY.

Those are good points. I know some girls that are more attracted to the quiet, but dependable and masculine man. The "stong, silent" type. Some are attracted to Golden Boys.

And I also want to say that sometimes these girls who are completely ignoring you are TERRIFIED around you, and they act like you don't exist because it's easier to maintain composure that way. That's not to say they in fact like you and are hiding it (they could be afraid of you, for example), thought that could be the case.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
You male attention wh0re you ;)

I know excactly what you mean. I think the ultimate answer is you shouldn't care about it. You sound like the chicks we're using active disinterest on (as starman masterfully pointed out :)).

"Why isn't she paying attention with me? Is it something about my hair? Could it be my personality? Perhaps I'm not as good as i thought I was. She must be used to very quality guys. Please, gimme just one wink, and I'll be your eternal slave."

Sound familiar? :D

I'll bet there is other people you can talk to. Put your energy into talking to more people. Bust her about her 'superiority' if you get the chance tho. "You know .... I believe most girls think they are cuter then they really are"

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it holds me back with some chicks, but Im a real lover of active disinterest.

Guess I have too much of an "us vs. them" mindset (as my thread on make-up might show, oops)

I carry this idea that every chick HB 7 onwards just loves themselves, and is so used to male attention, its not funny (i think its UK women. grrr)

Therefore I cant help but treat em a little harshly... they aint gonna get MY attention.:eek:

If you cant beat 'em... beat 'em harder.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started a thread about this a while ago on stand-offish chicks. The girl doesn't have to be hot, but I think that you have to have some small interest in her in order for it to bother you. Admit it, you like this girl and you want to prove that you are worthy of her attention. She's being the ultimate challenge. I say that you should try some ****y and funny. If she's a real b!tch, then forget about it and ignore her back.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i do have a small amount of physical attraction for these girls, but i also don't think they ignore me because of this.