"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girls who play hard to get/games via text but show high interest in person

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey All,

Been seeing this girl for a month now. We text to setup dates, and that's about it. I've noticed on our dates, she gives indicators of high interest (touching my arms, patting my back, kissing me back after I pull away from kissing her, etc). We had sex on our third date, and the 5th date is lined up for this week - have averaged around 1 date/week for a month now.

It seems that whenever I text her, she always takes approximately 30-50 mins to respond. Before we met in person (matched via OLD), she was replying in 5-10 mins everytime, with exclamation marks, some emojis, the works. After our first date, she stopped using all excalmations and went to taking her time to reply, but has always accepted my date offers along the way.

How do you guys handle a woman who you think is playing games/playing "hard to get" via text? I simply don't text her other than to arrange dates, so that might be what is influencing her behavior. On our dates, she gives me compliments about myself and on our last date how I "made her bad day so much better once she saw me" as she said at the end of the date.

5th date this week is dinner and a movie at my place, which is what I wanted, but after indicating the time for dinner on the day we selected, she only replied with a "thumbs up" emoji - no words. I didn't bother replying... Obviously, I will go NC until the date - she knows where I live (has been there, on the third date).


Any strategies for working with girls who show plenty of interest in person, but then via text they are a little more difficult to read and don't offer a whole lot? I know everyone is different with texting and such, but c'mon - she shows all the signs of high interest in person.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top