Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who masturbate vs girls who do not

?

• I've noticed the same difference

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I have not noticed the same difference

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Hasselhoff rulz!!!1

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In relationships, I've noticed a difference in general in how they look at their sexuality. Generally, women who masturbate have a much healthier view of theirs, and those who do NOT, are much more repressed, and more likely to use their sexuality as currency to control you rather than simply because she desires you.

That's been my experience thus far. What has yours been?

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh your descriptions look right but I think you might have the reasons backwards. I would say girls who masturbate do so because they have a healthier view of their sexuality, not the other way around. Because if you think about it, the first time a girl did it there had to be some sort of reason she thought about doing it. And most likely it depended on if she thought it was a good or bad thing. Plus I'm not too sure there are many people who have masturbated without knowing what it was.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
be careful, girls who dont masturbate can be deceiving because......ive had a couple who told me they never masturbate BECAUSE they have sex alot and get all their pleasure from guys aka SLUT

so when a girl says she dont masturbate, shes either a total prude whos sexualyl repressed or a total slut who ****s so much that she doesnt even need it!

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl is like a freak to the highest level. Even f*ck on period :woo: (she convinced me, it went OK too)

But she's told me that she never masturbates and says that nasty and all. And the way she was denying it, I kinda believe her.